Decadal evolution of ship emissions in China from 2004 to 2013 by using an integrated AIS-based approach and projection to 2040
Cheng Li et al.
Total article views: 2,337 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,310 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,301 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,691 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 612 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 610 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Intermediate Volatility Organic Compound Emissions from a Large Cargo Vessel Operated under Real-World Conditions C. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b04418
- Air quality improvement via modal shift: Assessment of rail-water-port integrated system planning in Shenzhen, China J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148158
- Mitigation strategies of air pollution: case studies of China and the United States from a consumption perspective Y. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.envsci.2021.11.004
- The influence of spatiality on shipping emissions, air quality and potential human exposure in the Yangtze River Delta/Shanghai, China J. Feng et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6167-2019
- Projection of ship emissions and their impact on air quality in 2030 in Yangtze River delta, China J. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114643
- Ship emissions around China under gradually promoted control policies from 2016 to 2019 X. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13835-2021
- Impact of air emissions from shipping on marine phytoplankton growth C. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145488
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon contaminations along shipping lanes and implications of seafarer exposure: Based on PAHs in ship surface films and a film-air-water fugacity model P. Su et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138943
- Evolution of anthropogenic air pollutant emissions in Guangdong Province, China, from 2006 to 2015 Y. Bian et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11701-2019
- An updated model-ready emission inventory for Guangdong Province by incorporating big data and mapping onto multiple chemical mechanisms Z. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144535
- A novel oil port risk and efficiency performance measured by using AIS data and maritime open data: The case of Guangzhou, China H. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2020.107859
- A ship emission modeling system with scenario capabilities D. Schwarzkopf et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100132
- Characterization of VOC emissions from construction machinery and river ships in the Pearl River Delta of China R. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.03.013
- Ship emission estimation with high spatial-temporal resolution in the Yangtze River estuary using AIS data J. Weng et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.119297
- Estimation of the Non-Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory from Ships in the Port of Incheon H. Lee et al. 10.3390/su12198231
- Impacts of shipping emissions on PM<sub>2.5</sub> pollution in China Z. Lv et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15811-2018
- Dual-modelling-based source apportionment of NOx in five Chinese megacities: Providing the isotopic footprint from 2013 to 2014 Z. Zong et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105592
- Role of export industries on ozone pollution and its precursors in China J. Ou et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-19035-x
- Exploring the effectiveness of ECA policies in reducing pollutant emissions from merchant ships in Shanghai port waters K. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2020.111164
- Real-time non-refractory PM1 chemical composition, size distribution and source apportionment at a coastal industrial park in the Yangtze River Delta region, China X. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142968
- Trace Elements From Ocean‐Going Vessels in East Asia: Vanadium and Nickel Emissions and Their Impacts on Air Quality J. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2020JD033984
Latest update: 28 Nov 2021