The concentration, source and deposition flux of ammonium and nitrate in atmospheric particles during dust events at a coastal site in northern China
Total article views: 2,937 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,937 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,916 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,181 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,177 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 756 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 739 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Promotion Effect of Asian Dust on Phytoplankton Growth and Potential Dissolved Organic Phosphorus Utilization in the South China Sea Q. Chu et al. 10.1002/2017JG004088
- Characteristics and sources of organic carbon in coastal and marine atmospheric particulates over East China X. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.06.015
- Spatially Explicit Inventory of Sources of Nitrogen Inputs to the Yellow Sea, East China Sea, and South China Sea for the Period 1970–2010 J. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020EF001516
- Fertilization of the Northwest Pacific Ocean by East Asia Air Pollutants C. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2018GB006146
- Phosphorus solubility in aerosol particles related to particle sources and atmospheric acidification in Asian continental outflow J. Shi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-847-2019
- Atmospheric heterogeneous reaction of chlorobenzene on mineral α-Fe2O3 particulates: a chamber experiment study M. Chen et al. 10.1007/s11783-023-1734-9
- Atmospheric outflow of anthropogenic iron and its deposition to China adjacent seas C. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141302
- Updated tropospheric chemistry reanalysis and emission estimates, TCR-2, for 2005–2018 K. Miyazaki et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2223-2020
- Spatiotemporal Variation and Influencing Factors of TSP and Anions in Coastal Atmosphere of Zhanjiang City, China J. Zhang et al. 10.3390/ijerph19042030
- Coastal eutrophication in China: Trend, sources, and ecological effects Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.hal.2021.102058
- Rayleigh based concept to track NOx emission sources in urban areas of China Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135362
- Long-term trends of ambient nitrate (NO<sub>3</sub><sup>−</sup>) concentrations across China based on ensemble machine-learning models R. Li et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2147-2021
- Sulfate and nitrate elevation in reverse-transport dust plumes over coastal areas of China W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119518
- Distribution of bacterial concentration and viability in atmospheric aerosols under various weather conditions in the coastal region of China Y. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148713
- Dynamics of phytoplankton and nutrient uptake following dust additions in the northwest Pacific C. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139999
- Investigating three patterns of new particles growing to the size of cloud condensation nuclei in Beijing's urban atmosphere L. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-183-2021
- Variations in the phytoplankton community due to dust additions in eutrophication, LNLC and HNLC oceanic zones C. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.068
- Influences of Nutrient Sources on the Alternation of Nutrient Limitations and Phytoplankton Community in Jiaozhou Bay, Southern Yellow Sea of China J. Shi et al. 10.3390/su12062224
- Efficient Heterogeneous Formation of Ammonium Nitrate on the Saline Mineral Particle Surface in the Atmosphere of East Asia during Dust Storm Periods C. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04544
- Trends and Challenges Regarding the Source-Specific Health Risk of PM2.5-Bound Metals in a Chinese Megacity from 2014 to 2020 R. Yan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06948
- Positive matrix factorization on source apportionment for typical pollutants in different environmental media: a review X. Sun et al. 10.1039/C9EM00529C
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023