Concentration and variability of ice nuclei in the subtropical maritime boundary layer
André Welti et al.
Total article views: 1,964 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,930 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,919 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,333 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,326 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 597 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 593 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-term deposition and condensation ice-nucleating particle measurements from four stations across the globe J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15983-2020
- Ice-nucleating particle versus ice crystal number concentrationin altocumulus and cirrus layers embedded in Saharan dust:a closure study A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15087-2019
- Atmospheric ice nucleating particle measurements and parameterization representative for Indian region V. Anil Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105487
- A new look at the environmental conditions favorable to secondary ice production A. Korolev et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1391-2020
- Spatial and temporal variability in the ice-nucleating ability of alpine snowmelt and extension to frozen cloud fraction K. Brennan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-163-2020
- Development of the DRoplet Ice Nuclei Counter Zurich (DRINCZ): validation and application to field-collected snow samples R. David et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6865-2019
- Wintertime Airborne Measurements of Ice Nucleating Particles in the High Arctic: A Hint to a Marine, Biogenic Source for Ice Nucleating Particles M. Hartmann et al. 10.1029/2020GL087770
- Ice-nucleating particles in a coastal tropical site L. Ladino et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6147-2019
- 100 Years of Progress in Cloud Physics, Aerosols, and Aerosol Chemistry Research S. Kreidenweis et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-18-0024.1
- Small ice particles at slightly supercooled temperatures in tropical maritime convection G. Lloyd et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3895-2020
- Ship-based measurements of ice nuclei concentrations over the Arctic, Atlantic, Pacific and Southern oceans A. Welti et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15191-2020
- Characterization of aerosol properties at Cyprus, focusing on cloud condensation nuclei and ice-nucleating particles X. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10883-2019
- Characterization of aerosol particles at Cabo Verde close to sea level and at the cloud level – Part 2: Ice-nucleating particles in air, cloud and seawater X. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1451-2020
- Variation of Ice Nucleating Particles in the European Arctic Over the Last Centuries M. Hartmann et al. 10.1029/2019GL082311
- Ejection of Dust From the Ocean as a Potential Source of Marine Ice Nucleating Particles G. Cornwell et al. 10.1029/2020JD033073
- The ice-nucleating activity of Arctic sea surface microlayer samples and marine algal cultures L. Ickes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11089-2020
- Laboratory measurements of ice nuclei particle concentration in the range of − 29 to − 48 °C M. López & R. Bürgesser 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105433
- Condensation/immersion mode ice-nucleating particles in a boreal environment M. Paramonov et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6687-2020
- The Portable Ice Nucleation Experiment (PINE): a new online instrument for laboratory studies and automated long-term field observations of ice-nucleating particles O. Möhler et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1143-2021
- The Fifth International Workshop on Ice Nucleation phase 2 (FIN-02): laboratory intercomparison of ice nucleation measurements P. DeMott et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6231-2018
- Atmospheric ice nuclei concentration measurements over a high altitude-station in the Western Ghats, India V. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104795
- Annual variability of ice-nucleating particle concentrations at different Arctic locations H. Wex et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5293-2019
- Atmospheric Ice-Nucleating Particles in the Dusty Tropical Atlantic H. Price et al. 10.1002/2017JD027560
- Ice-nucleating particle concentrations unaffected by urban air pollution in Beijing, China J. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3523-2018
Latest update: 27 Feb 2021