Global radiative effects of solid fuel cookstove aerosol emissions
Total article views: 2,696 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,696 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,682 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,052 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,043 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 644 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 639 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Properties and emission factors of cloud condensation nuclei from biomass cookstoves – observations of a strong dependency on potassium content in the fuel T. Kristensen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8023-2021
- Global Climate and Human Health Effects of the Gasoline and Diesel Vehicle Fleets Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2019GH000240
- In-use emissions from biomass and LPG stoves measured during a large, multi-year cookstove intervention study in rural India M. Islam et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143698
- Synthesis and characterization of ZnO/SnO2 nanorods core–shell arrays for high performance gas sensors F. Alosfur & N. Ridha 10.1007/s00339-021-04357-4
- Implications of Non-Farm Work for Clean Energy Adoption: Evidence from Rural China L. Huang et al. 10.3390/agriculture12122120
- Evaluation of performance of household solar cookers S. Ebersviller & J. Jetter 10.1016/j.solener.2020.07.056
- The Influence of Stove Materials on the Combustion Performance of a Hybrid Draft Biomass Cookstove S. Ghiwe et al. 10.1080/00102202.2022.2138710
- Impact of clean energy use on the subjective health of household members: Empirical evidence from rural China W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.energy.2022.126006
- Scaling up gas and electric cooking in low- and middle-income countries: climate threat or mitigation strategy with co-benefits? E. Floess et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/acb501
- Emission factors and global warming potential of various solid biomass fuel-cook stove combinations M. Kaur-Sidhu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.10.009
- Numerical analysis of design modifications in a natural draft biomass rocket cookstove S. Dalbehera et al. 10.1016/j.seta.2022.102858
- Existence and Formation Pathways of High- and Low-Maturity Elemental Carbon from Solid Fuel Combustion by a Time-Resolved Study Y. Han et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05216
- Comparing the Radiative Forcings of the Anthropogenic Aerosol Emissions From Chile and Mexico T. Miinalainen et al. 10.1029/2020JD033364
- Household transitions to clean energy in a multiprovincial cohort study in China E. Carter et al. 10.1038/s41893-019-0432-x
- Impacts of Global Solid Biofuel Stove Emissions on Ambient Air Quality and Human Health Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020GH000362
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023