A pilot study of gaseous pollutants' measurement (NO2, SO2, NH3, HNO3 and O3) in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire: contribution to an overview of gaseous pollution in African cities
Julien Bahino et al.
Total article views: 2,224 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,155 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,137 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,457 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,443 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 694 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Personal exposure to PM<sub>2.5</sub> emitted from typical anthropogenic sources in southern West Africa: chemical characteristics and associated health risks H. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6637-2019
- Road Traffic Emission Inventory in an Urban Zone of West Africa: Case of Yopougon City (Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire) M. Doumbia et al. 10.3390/en14041111
- Reductions in NO2 burden over north equatorial Africa from decline in biomass burning in spite of growing fossil fuel use, 2005 to 2017 J. Hickman et al. 10.1073/pnas.2002579118
- Numerical simulations of aerosol radiative effects and their impact on clouds and atmospheric dynamics over southern West Africa K. Deetz et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9767-2018
- Evaluation of Pollutants Along the National Road N2 in Togo using the AERMOD Dispersion Model Y. Amouzouvi et al. 10.5696/2156-9614-10.27.200908
- Chemical composition and in vitro aryl hydrocarbon receptor-mediated activity of atmospheric particulate matter at an urban, agricultural and industrial site in North Africa (Bizerte, Tunisia) B. Barhoumi et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127312
- Local air pollution from oil rig emissions observed during the airborne DACCIWA campaign V. Brocchi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11401-2019
- Household indoor concentration levels of NO2, SO2 and O3 in Nsukka, Nigeria K. Agbo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117978
- Implementation of particulate measuring and SO2 gas based on Android S. Syahrorini et al. 10.1088/1757-899X/1098/4/042062
- Intensive field campaigns as a means for improving scientific knowledge to address urban air pollution E. Velasco et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118094
- A case study of BTEX characteristics and health effects by major point sources of pollution during winter in Iran A. Baghani et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.01.070
- Downward cloud venting of the central African biomass burning plume during the West Africa summer monsoon A. Dajuma et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5373-2020
- Contemporary Climate Change of the African Monsoon Systems K. Cook & E. Vizy 10.1007/s40641-019-00130-1
- Anthropogenic VOCs in Abidjan, southern West Africa: from source quantification to atmospheric impacts P. Dominutti et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11721-2019
- A review on ambient and indoor air pollution status in Africa K. Agbo et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.11.006
- Trends and seasonal variability of atmospheric NO2 and HNO3 concentrations across three major African biomes inferred from long-term series of ground-based and satellite measurements M. Ossohou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.03.027
- Air Quality in Africa: Public Health Implications A. Abera et al. 10.1146/annurev-publhealth-100119-113802
- Photochemical Oxidation of Water-Soluble Organic Carbon (WSOC) on Mineral Dust and Enhanced Organic Ammonium Formation T. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04616
- Passive sampling as a feasible tool for mapping and model evaluation of the spatial distribution of nitrogen oxides in the city of Curitiba, Brazil E. Felix et al. 10.1007/s11869-019-00701-z
- Measurements of NOx and Development of Land Use Regression Models in an East-African City A. Abera et al. 10.3390/atmos12040519
Latest update: 12 May 2021