13 Apr 2018
Research article | 13 Apr 2018
The influence of idealized surface heterogeneity on virtual turbulent flux measurements
Frederik De Roo and Matthias Mauder
Total article views: 1,548 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,545 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,534 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,172 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,162 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 373 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 372 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Surface Thermal Heterogeneities and the Atmospheric Boundary Layer: The Relevance of Dispersive Fluxes F. Margairaz et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00509-w
- The Heat-Flux Imbalance: The Role of Advection and Dispersive Fluxes on Heat Transport Over Thermally Heterogeneous Terrain T. Morrison et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00687-1
- Examining relationships between entrainment-driven scalar dissimilarity and surface energy balance underclosure in a semiarid valley N. Babić et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108272
- Potential of module arrangements to enhance convective cooling in solar photovoltaic arrays B. Stanislawski et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2020.04.049
- Improved Spatiotemporal Representativeness and Bias Reduction of Satellite‐Based Evapotranspiration Retrievals via Use of In Situ Meteorology and Constrained Canopy Surface Resistance R. Sullivan et al. 10.1029/2018JG004744
- A semi-empirical model of the energy balance closure in the surface layer F. De Roo et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0209022
- Evapotranspiration over Land from a Boundary-Layer Meteorology Perspective J. Cuxart & A. Boone 10.1007/s10546-020-00550-9
- Large eddy simulation of boundary-layer turbulence over the heterogeneous surface in the source region of the Yellow River Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15949-2021
- Energy balance closures in diverse ecosystems of an endorheic river basin Y. Zhou & X. Li 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.04.019
- The TERENO Pre-Alpine Observatory: Integrating Meteorological, Hydrological, and Biogeochemical Measurements and Modeling R. Kiese et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.03.0060
- Non‐Closure of Surface Energy Balance Linked to Asymmetric Turbulent Transport of Scalars by Large Eddies H. Liu et al. 10.1029/2020JD034474
- Observed Atmospheric and Surface Variability on Heterogeneous Terrain at the Hectometer Scale and Related Advective Transports G. Simó et al. 10.1029/2018JD030164
- Modeling of land–surface interactions in the PALM model system 6.0: land surface model description, first evaluation, and sensitivity to model parameters K. Gehrke et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5307-2021
- Revisiting the Surface Energy Imbalance J. Sun et al. 10.1029/2020JD034219
- Numerically consistent budgets of potential temperature, momentum, and moisture in Cartesian coordinates: application to the WRF model M. Göbel et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-669-2022
- Surface-Energy-Balance Closure over Land: A Review M. Mauder et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00529-6
- The Effects of Surface Heterogeneity Scale on the Flux Imbalance under Free Convection Y. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2018JD029550
- Can Data Mining Help Eddy Covariance See the Landscape? A Large-Eddy Simulation Study K. Xu et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00513-0
- Diurnal Variations of the Flux Imbalance Over Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Landscapes Y. Zhou et al. 10.1007/s10546-018-0358-2
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022