Continuous non-marine inputs of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances to the High Arctic: a multi-decadal temporal record
Heidi M. Pickard et al.
Total article views: 2,598 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,577 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,557 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,008 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,992 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 565 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Gas-Phase Detection of Fluorotelomer Alcohols and Other Oxygenated Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances by Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry T. Riedel et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00196
- Wastewater sources of per- and polyfluorinated alkyl substances (PFAS) and pharmaceuticals in four Canadian Arctic communities K. Stroski et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134494
- Atmospheric perfluoroalkyl acid occurrence and isomer profiles in Beijing, China J. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113129
- A global atmospheric chemistry model for the fate and transport of PFCAs and their precursors C. Thackray et al. 10.1039/C9EM00326F
- Perfluoroalkyl acids in pregnant women from Nunavik (Quebec, Canada): Trends in exposure and associations with country foods consumption É. Caron-Beaudoin et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106169
- The fate of poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances in a marine food web influenced by land-based sources in the Norwegian Arctic A. Ali et al. 10.1039/D0EM00510J
- PFAS Exposure Pathways for Humans and Wildlife: A Synthesis of Current Knowledge and Key Gaps in Understanding A. De Silva et al. 10.1002/etc.4935
- Legacy and Novel Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances in Juvenile Seabirds from the U.S. Atlantic Coast A. Robuck et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01951
- Ice Core Record of Persistent Short‐Chain Fluorinated Alkyl Acids: Evidence of the Impact From Global Environmental Regulations H. Pickard et al. 10.1029/2020GL087535
- Levels and trends of poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances in the Arctic environment – An update D. Muir et al. 10.1016/j.emcon.2019.06.002
- Transport of Legacy Perfluoroalkyl Substances and the Replacement Compound HFPO-DA through the Atlantic Gateway to the Arctic Ocean—Is the Arctic a Sink or a Source? H. Joerss et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00228
- Occurrence and source apportionment of perfluoroalkyl acids (PFAAs) in the atmosphere in China D. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14107-2019
- Occurrence and sources of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances in the ice-melting lakes of Larsemann Hills, East Antarctica G. Shan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146747
- Per‐ and polyfluoroalkyl substances and their alternatives in paper food packaging G. Glenn et al. 10.1111/1541-4337.12726
- Side-chain fluorotelomer-based polymers in children car seats Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115477
- Understanding PFAAs exposure in a generalist seabird species breeding in the vicinity of a fluorochemical plant: Influence of maternal transfer and diet A. Lopez-Antia et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116355
- Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances in surface water, gas and particle in open ocean and coastal environment E. Yamazaki et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.129869
- Occurrence and toxicity of perfluoroalkyl acids along the estuarine and coastal regions under varied environmental factors R. Avellán-Llaguno et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144584
- A review of the pathways of human exposure to poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) and present understanding of health effects E. Sunderland et al. 10.1038/s41370-018-0094-1
- Snow buntings (Plectrophenax nivealis) as bio-indicators for exposure differences to legacy and emerging persistent organic pollutants from the Arctic terrestrial environment on Svalbard N. Warner et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.351
- Legacy and Emerging Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) in Terrestrial Compartments in the High Arctic: Sorption and Secondary Sources A. Cabrerizo et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b05011
- Atmospheric Deposition and Annual Flux of Legacy Perfluoroalkyl Substances and Replacement Perfluoroalkyl Ether Carboxylic Acids in Wilmington, NC, USA M. Shimizu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00251
- Fluorine Mass Balance and Suspect Screening in Marine Mammals from the Northern Hemisphere K. Spaan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06773
- Fate and Transport of Perfluoroalkyl Substances from Snowpacks into a Lake in the High Arctic of Canada J. MacInnis et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b03372
- Influence of Water Concentrations of Perfluoroalkyl Acids (PFAAs) on Their Size-Resolved Enrichment in Nascent Sea Spray Aerosols B. Sha et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03804
- Influence of atmospheric conditions on the role of trifluoroacetic acid in atmospheric sulfuric acid–dimethylamine nucleation L. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6221-2021
- Assessing the contribution of atmospheric transport and tourism activities to the occurrence of perfluoroalkyl acids (PFAAs) in an Alpine Nature Reserve C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133851
- Lethal and sublethal toxicity of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) in chronic tests with Hyalella azteca (amphipod) and early-life stage tests with Pimephales promelas (fathead minnow) A. Bartlett et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2020.111250
- Poly- and Perfluoroalkyl Substances in Seawater and Plankton from the Northwestern Atlantic Margin X. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b03230
- Characterization of perfluoroalkyl substances in sediment cores from High and Low Arctic lakes in Canada J. MacInnis et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.210
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 11 May 2021