The strengthening relationship between Eurasian snow cover and December haze days in central North China after the mid-1990s
Zhicong Yin and Huijun Wang
Total article views: 1,451 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,408 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,403 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 954 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 950 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 454 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 453 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Distinction of two kinds of haze K. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117228
- Contrasting impacts of two types of El Niño events on winter haze days in China's Jing-Jin-Ji region X. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10279-2020
- Possible Relationship between the Chukchi Sea Ice in the Early Winter and the February Haze Pollution in the North China Plain Z. Yin et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0634.1
- How does El Niño-Southern Oscillation modulate the interannual variability of winter haze days over eastern China? C. He et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.10.100
- A teleconnection between sea surface temperature in the central and eastern Pacific and wintertime haze variations in southern China X. Cheng et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03434-7
- Atmospheric teleconnection processes linking winter air stagnation and haze extremes in China with regional Arctic sea ice decline Y. Zou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4999-2020
- Synergetic effect of El Niño‐Southern Oscillation and Indian Ocean Dipole on particulate matter in Guangdong, China H. Mo et al. 10.1002/joc.7038
- Asymmetrical Linkages Between Multifrequency Atmospheric Waves and Variations in Winter PM 2.5 Concentrations in Northern China During 2013–2019 W. Chang & J. Zhan 10.1029/2019JD031999
- Roles of climate variability on the rapid increases of early winter haze pollution in North China after 2010 Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12211-2020
- Impacts of climate anomalies on the interannual and interdecadal variability of autumn and winter haze in North China: A review J. Wang et al. 10.1002/joc.6471
- The relationship between anticyclonic anomalies in northeastern Asia and severe haze in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region W. Zhong et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5941-2019
- Synergetic impacts of precursory climate drivers on interannual-decadal variations in haze pollution in North China: A review Z. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143017
- Intraseasonal variation and future projection of atmospheric diffusion conditions conducive to extreme haze formation over eastern China W. FENG et al. 10.1080/16742834.2020.1745054
- Review of Chinese atmospheric science research over the past 70 years: Climate and climate change J. Huang et al. 10.1007/s11430-019-9483-5
- Central North Pacific SST anomalies linked late winter haze to Arctic sea ice Q. Yang & D. Yuan 10.1002/joc.6534
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Apr 2021