09 Apr 2018
Research article | 09 Apr 2018
The strengthening relationship between Eurasian snow cover and December haze days in central North China after the mid-1990s
Zhicong Yin and Huijun Wang
Total article views: 2,510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,498 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,006 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,015 with geography defined and -9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 504 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 483 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Distinction of two kinds of haze K. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117228
- Contrasting impacts of two types of El Niño events on winter haze days in China's Jing-Jin-Ji region X. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10279-2020
- Possible Relationship between the Chukchi Sea Ice in the Early Winter and the February Haze Pollution in the North China Plain Z. Yin et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0634.1
- Interannual Relationship between Haze Days in December–January and Satellite-Based Leaf Area Index in August–September over Central North China L. Ji & K. Fan 10.3390/rs14040884
- How does El Niño-Southern Oscillation modulate the interannual variability of winter haze days over eastern China? C. He et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.10.100
- A teleconnection between sea surface temperature in the central and eastern Pacific and wintertime haze variations in southern China X. Cheng et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03434-7
- Atmospheric teleconnection processes linking winter air stagnation and haze extremes in China with regional Arctic sea ice decline Y. Zou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4999-2020
- Synergetic effect of El Niño‐Southern Oscillation and Indian Ocean Dipole on particulate matter in Guangdong, China H. Mo et al. 10.1002/joc.7038
- On the connection between interannual variations of winter haze frequency over Beijing and different ENSO flavors J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140109
- Asymmetrical Linkages Between Multifrequency Atmospheric Waves and Variations in Winter PM 2.5 Concentrations in Northern China During 2013–2019 W. Chang & J. Zhan 10.1029/2019JD031999
- Roles of climate variability on the rapid increases of early winter haze pollution in North China after 2010 Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12211-2020
- Impacts of climate anomalies on the interannual and interdecadal variability of autumn and winter haze in North China: A review J. Wang et al. 10.1002/joc.6471
- The relationship between anticyclonic anomalies in northeastern Asia and severe haze in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region W. Zhong et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5941-2019
- Synergetic impacts of precursory climate drivers on interannual-decadal variations in haze pollution in North China: A review Z. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143017
- Linkages between the atmospheric transmission originating from the North Atlantic Oscillation and persistent winter haze over Beijing M. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18573-2021
- Distinct evolutions of haze pollution from winter to the following spring over the North China Plain: role of the North Atlantic sea surface temperature anomalies L. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1669-2022
- Effects of the East Asian subtropical westerly jet on winter persistent heavy pollution in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region M. Mei et al. 10.1002/joc.7400
- Intraseasonal variation and future projection of atmospheric diffusion conditions conducive to extreme haze formation over eastern China W. FENG et al. 10.1080/16742834.2020.1745054
- Separating emission and meteorological contributions to long-term PM<sub>2.5</sub> trends over eastern China during 2000–2018 Q. Xiao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9475-2021
- Review of Chinese atmospheric science research over the past 70 years: Climate and climate change J. Huang et al. 10.1007/s11430-019-9483-5
- Central North Pacific SST anomalies linked late winter haze to Arctic sea ice Q. Yang & D. Yuan 10.1002/joc.6534
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 05 Feb 2023