09 Apr 2018
Research article | 09 Apr 2018
Precipitation regimes over central Greenland inferred from 5 years of ICECAPS observations
Claire Pettersen et al.
Total article views: 2,164 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,175 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,163 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,637 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,626 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 538 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 537 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Strong Summer Atmospheric Rivers Trigger Greenland Ice Sheet Melt through Spatially Varying Surface Energy Balance and Cloud Regimes K. Mattingly et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0835.1
- A Composite Analysis of Snowfall Modes from Four Winter Seasons in Marquette, Michigan C. Pettersen et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0099.1
- Present-day and future Greenland Ice Sheet precipitation frequency from CloudSat observations and the Community Earth System Model J. Lenaerts et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2253-2020
- Spatial and temporal variability of snowfall over Greenland from CloudSat observations R. Bennartz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8101-2019
- What Can We Learn from the CloudSat Radiometric Mode Observations of Snowfall over the Ice-Free Ocean? A. Battaglia & G. Panegrossi 10.3390/rs12203285
- Controls on surface aerosol particle number concentrations and aerosol-limited cloud regimes over the central Greenland Ice Sheet H. Guy et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15351-2021
- Relating snowfall observations to Greenland ice sheet mass changes: an atmospheric circulation perspective M. Gallagher et al. 10.5194/tc-16-435-2022
- The influence of water vapor anomalies on clouds and their radiative effect at Ny-Ålesund T. Nomokonova et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5157-2020
- Evaluation of CloudSat's Cloud‐Profiling Radar for Mapping Snowfall Rates Across the Greenland Ice Sheet J. Ryan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031411
- The prevalence of precipitation from polar supercooled clouds I. Silber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3949-2021
- Microphysical properties of three types of snow clouds: implication for satellite snowfall retrievals H. Jeoung et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14491-2020
- Satellite observations of snowfall regimes over the Greenland Ice Sheet E. McIlhattan et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4379-2020
- Estimation of Snowfall Properties at a Mountainous Site in Norway Using Combined Radar and In Situ Microphysical Observations C. Schirle et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0281.1
- Supercooled liquid fogs over the central Greenland Ice Sheet C. Cox et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7467-2019
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022