06 Apr 2018
Research article | 06 Apr 2018
Reconstructing volcanic plume evolution integrating satellite and ground-based data: application to the 23 November 2013 Etna eruption
Matthieu Poret et al.
Total article views: 2,047 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,042 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,028 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,519 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,508 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 523 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 520 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Model for Buoyant Tephra Plumes Coupled to Lava Fountains With an Application to the 29th of August 2011 Paroxysmal Eruption at Mount Etna, Italy E. Snee et al. 10.1029/2020JB021360
- The Independent Volcanic Eruption Source Parameter Archive (IVESPA, version 1.0): A new observational database to support explosive eruptive column model validation and development T. Aubry et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2021.107295
- The Impact of Eruption Source Parameter Uncertainties on Ash Dispersion Forecasts During Explosive Volcanic Eruptions F. Dioguardi et al. 10.1029/2020JD032717
- Modeling Eruption Source Parameters by Integrating Field, Ground-Based, and Satellite-Based Measurements: The Case of the 23 February 2013 Etna Paroxysm M. Poret et al. 10.1029/2017JB015163
- Mechanisms of Ash Generation at Basaltic Volcanoes: The Case of Mount Etna, Italy M. Polacci et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00193
- Forecasting, Detecting, and Tracking Volcanic Eruptions from Space M. Poland et al. 10.1007/s41976-020-00034-x
- Ground-Based Remote Sensing and Uncertainty Analysis of the Mass Eruption Rate Associated With the 3–5 December 2015 Paroxysms of Mt. Etna L. Mereu et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3133946
- Magma Budget From Lava and Tephra Volumes Erupted During the 25-26 October 2013 Lava Fountain at Mt Etna D. Andronico et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00116
- Tephra Mass Eruption Rate From Ground-Based X-Band and L-Band Microwave Radars During the November 23, 2013, Etna Paroxysm F. Marzano et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2019.2953167
- Flow-induced errors in airborne in situ measurements of aerosols and clouds A. Spanu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1963-2020
- Effects of Variable Eruption Source Parameters on Volcanic Plume Transport: Example of the 23 November 2013 Paroxysm of Etna U. Rizza et al. 10.3390/rs13204037
- Real-Time Tephra Detection and Dispersal Forecasting by a Ground-Based Weather Radar M. Syarifuddin et al. 10.3390/rs13245174
- Eruption dynamics of the 23 February 2013 event at Mt. Etna N. Potter et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2019.07.021
- Changes in Atmospheric, Meteorological, and Ocean Parameters Associated with the 12 January 2020 Taal Volcanic Eruption F. Jing et al. 10.3390/rs12061026
- Hyperspectral Imaging Retrieval Using MODIS Satellite Sensors Applied to Volcanic Ash Clouds Monitoring L. Arias et al. 10.3390/rs11111393
- Characterizing magma fragmentation and its relationship with eruptive styles of Somma-Vesuvius volcano (Naples, Italy) M. Poret et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2019.106683
- Near Real-Time Monitoring of the Christmas 2018 Etna Eruption Using SEVIRI and Products Validation S. Corradini et al. 10.3390/rs12081336
- A Computational Methodology for the Calibration of Tephra Transport Nowcasting at Sakurajima Volcano, Japan A. Poulidis et al. 10.3390/atmos12010104
- Tephra characterization and multi-disciplinary determination of Eruptive Source Parameters of a weak paroxysm at Mount Etna (Italy) V. Freret-Lorgeril et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2021.107431
- The 1986–2021 paroxysmal episodes at the summit craters of Mt. Etna: Insights into volcano dynamics and hazard D. Andronico et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103686
- Examples of Multi-Sensor Determination of Eruptive Source Parameters of Explosive Events at Mount Etna V. Freret-Lorgeril et al. 10.3390/rs13112097
- Near-Real-Time Tephra Fallout Assessment at Mt. Etna, Italy S. Scollo et al. 10.3390/rs11242987
- Total grain size distribution of an intense Hawaiian fountaining event: case study of the 1959 Kīlauea Iki eruption S. Mueller et al. 10.1007/s00445-019-1304-y
- Multisensor Characterization of the Incandescent Jet Region of Lava Fountain-Fed Tephra Plumes L. Mereu et al. 10.3390/rs12213629
- Volcanic Cloud Top Height Estimation Using the Plume Elevation Model Procedure Applied to Orthorectified Landsat 8 Data. Test Case: 26 October 2013 Mt. Etna Eruption M. de Michele et al. 10.3390/rs11070785
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022