Articles | Volume 18, issue 6
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Evaluation of modeling NO2 concentrations driven by satellite-derived and bottom-up emission inventories using in situ measurements over China
Total article views: 2,359 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,359 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,283 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,826 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,761 with geography defined and 65 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 533 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 522 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessment of NO<sub>2</sub> observations during DISCOVER-AQ and KORUS-AQ field campaigns S. Choi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2523-2020
- A new global anthropogenic SO<sub>2</sub> emission inventory for the last decade: a mosaic of satellite-derived and bottom-up emissions F. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16571-2018
- Large discrepancy between observed and modeled wintertime tropospheric NO2 variabilities due to COVID-19 controls in China J. Chen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac4ec0
- Fine-Scale Columnar and Surface NOx Concentrations over South Korea: Comparison of Surface Monitors, TROPOMI, CMAQ and CAPSS Inventory H. Kim et al. 10.3390/atmos11010101
- On‐Chip Chemiresistive Sensor Array for On‐Road NO x Monitoring with Quantification H. Moon et al. 10.1002/advs.202002014
- Technical note: Evaluation of profile retrievals of aerosols and trace gases for MAX-DOAS measurements under different aerosol scenarios based on radiative transfer simulations X. Tian et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12867-2021
- Estimating NOx LOTOS-EUROS CTM Emission Parameters over the Northwest of South America through 4DEnVar TROPOMI NO2 Assimilation A. Yarce Botero et al. 10.3390/atmos12121633
- The Impact of Springtime‐Transported Air Pollutants on Local Air Quality With Satellite‐Constrained NO x Emission Adjustments Over East Asia J. Jung et al. 10.1029/2021JD035251
- External validation for statistical NO2 modelling: A study case using a high-end mobile sensing instrument M. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101205
- Impact of Aerosols From Urban and Shipping Emission Sources on Terrestrial Carbon Uptake and Evapotranspiration: A Case Study in East Asia M. Huang et al. 10.1029/2019JD030818
- Estimation and Spatiotemporal Analysis of NO 2 Pollution in East Asia During 2001–2016 M. Hu et al. 10.1029/2021JD035129
- Assessment of a high-resolution NOX emission inventory using satellite observations: A case study of southern Jiangsu, China Y. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.07.029
- Optimization and Evaluation of SO2 Emissions Based on WRF-Chem and 3DVAR Data Assimilation Y. Hu et al. 10.3390/rs14010220
- Combing GOME-2B and OMI Satellite Data to Estimate Near-Surface NO2 of Mainland China D. Li et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3117396
- Passive sampling as a feasible tool for mapping and model evaluation of the spatial distribution of nitrogen oxides in the city of Curitiba, Brazil E. Felix et al. 10.1007/s11869-019-00701-z
- Evaluation of the LOTOS-EUROS NO<sub>2</sub> simulations using ground-based measurements and S5P/TROPOMI observations over Greece I. Skoulidou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5269-2021
- Impacts of Horizontal Resolution on Global Data Assimilation of Satellite Measurements for Tropospheric Chemistry Analysis T. Sekiya et al. 10.1029/2020MS002180
- Improvement of the satellite-derived NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions on air quality modeling and its effect on ozone and secondary inorganic aerosol formation in the Yangtze River Delta, China Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1191-2021
- Evaluating the methods and influencing factors of satellite-derived estimates of NOX emissions at regional scale: A case study for Yangtze River Delta, China Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117051
- Surface and aloft NO2 pollution over the greater Tokyo area observed by ground-based and MAX-DOAS measurements bridged by kilometer-scale regional air quality modeling S. Itahashi & H. Irie 10.1186/s40645-022-00474-7
- The Ozone Monitoring Instrument: overview of 14 years in space P. Levelt et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5699-2018
- Quantification of solid fuel combustion and aqueous chemistry contributions to secondary organic aerosol during wintertime haze events in Beijing Y. Tong et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9859-2021
- Decadal Variabilities in Tropospheric Nitrogen Oxides Over United States, Europe, and China Z. Jiang et al. 10.1029/2021JD035872
Latest update: 06 Jun 2023