26 Mar 2018
Research article | 26 Mar 2018
Recent increases in the atmospheric growth rate and emissions of HFC-23 (CHF3) and the link to HCFC-22 (CHClF2) production
Peter G. Simmonds et al.
Total article views: 2,758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,740 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,839 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,864 with geography defined and -25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 876 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inverse modelling of CF<sub>4</sub> and NF<sub>3</sub> emissions in East Asia T. Arnold et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13305-2018
- Perfluorocyclobutane (PFC-318, <i>c</i>-C<sub>4</sub>F<sub>8</sub>) in the global atmosphere J. Mühle et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10335-2019
- Establishment of HCFC-22 National–Provincial–Gridded Emission Inventories in China and the Analysis of Emission Reduction Potential J. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c07344
- Lagrangian simulations of the transport of young air masses to the top of the Asian monsoon anticyclone and into the tropical pipe B. Vogel et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6007-2019
- Medusa–Aqua system: simultaneous measurement and evaluation of novel potential halogenated transient tracers HCFCs, HFCs, and PFCs in the ocean P. Li & T. Tanhua 10.5194/os-17-509-2021
- First ground-based Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectrometer observations of HFC-23 at Rikubetsu, Japan, and Syowa Station, Antarctica M. Takeda et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5955-2021
- Climate change and industrial F-gases: A critical and systematic review of developments, sociotechnical systems and policy options for reducing synthetic greenhouse gas emissions B. Sovacool et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2021.110759
- Seasonal cycles in baseline mixing ratios of a large number of trace gases at the Mace Head, Ireland atmospheric research station R. Derwent et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117531
- Trends in atmospheric HFC-23 (CHF3) and HFC-134a abundances A. Fernando et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.06.019
- Increase in global emissions of HFC-23 despite near-total expected reductions K. Stanley et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-13899-4
- Detachable Trap Preconcentrator with a Gas Chromatograph–Mass Spectrometer for the Analysis of Trace Halogenated Greenhouse Gases D. Yoon et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.8b04551
- Emissions of halocarbons from India inferred through atmospheric measurements D. Say et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9865-2019
- Reverting fluoroform back to chlorodifluoromethane and dichlorofluoromethane: Intermolecular Cl/F exchange with chloroform at moderate temperatures W. Han et al. 10.1016/j.cej.2018.08.135
- Atmospheric histories, growth rates and solubilities in seawater and other natural waters of the potential transient tracers HCFC-22, HCFC-141b, HCFC-142b, HFC-134a, HFC-125, HFC-23, PFC-14 and PFC-116 P. Li et al. 10.5194/os-15-33-2019
- Atmospheric HCFC-22, HFC-125, and HFC-152a at Cape Point, South Africa B. Kuyper et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01612
- Changes in Emissions of Ozone-Depleting Substances from China Due to Implementation of the Montreal Protocol X. Fang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b01280
Latest update: 04 Dec 2022