Large contribution of fossil fuel derived secondary organic carbon to water soluble organic aerosols in winter haze in China
Yan-Lin Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,362 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,332 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,735 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,719 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 613 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Integration of field observation and air quality modeling to characterize Beijing aerosol in different seasons J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125195
- Seasonal variation of dicarboxylic acids in PM2.5 in Beijing: Implications for the formation and aging processes of secondary organic aerosols Q. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142964
- Trans‐Regional Transport of Haze Particles From the North China Plain to Yangtze River Delta During Winter J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033778
- Sources and formation of carbonaceous aerosols in Xi'an, China: primary emissions and secondary formation constrained by radiocarbon H. Ni et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15609-2019
- Determining the Sources and Transport of Brown Carbon Using Radionuclide Tracers and Modeling H. Jiang et al. 10.1029/2021JD034616
- pH-Responsive Fluorescence EEM to Titrate the Interaction between Fluorophores and Acid/Base Groups in Water-Soluble Organic Compounds of PM2.5 Y. Qin et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00645
- Size-Segregated Characteristics of Carbonaceous Aerosols during the Monsoon and Non-Monsoon Seasons in Lhasa in the Tibetan Plateau N. Wei et al. 10.3390/atmos10030157
- High time-resolved measurement of stable carbon isotope composition in water-soluble organic aerosols: method optimization and a case study during winter haze in eastern China W. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11071-2019
- Aqueous production of secondary organic aerosol from fossil-fuel emissions in winter Beijing haze J. Wang et al. 10.1073/pnas.2022179118
- Abundant Biogenic Oxygenated Organic Aerosol in Atmospheric Coarse Particles: Plausible Sources and Atmospheric Implications X. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06311
- Significant Contribution of Primary Sources to Water-Soluble Organic Carbon During Spring in Beijing, China Y. Jin et al. 10.3390/atmos11040395
- Measurement report: Molecular composition, optical properties, and radiative effects of water-soluble organic carbon in snowpack samples from northern Xinjiang, China Y. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8531-2021
- The interaction laws of atmospheric heavy metal ions and water-soluble organic compounds in PM2.5 based on the excitation-emission matrix fluorescence spectroscopy X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.123497
- Estimation and Uncertainty Analysis of Secondary Organic Carbon Using 1 Year of Hourly Organic and Elemental Carbon Data C. Wu et al. 10.1029/2018JD029290
- Dual Carbon Isotope‐Based Source Apportionment and Light Absorption Properties of Water‐Soluble Organic Carbon in PM 2.5 Over China Y. Mo et al. 10.1029/2020JD033920
- Vertical Characterization and Source Apportionment of Water-Soluble Organic Aerosol with High-resolution Aerosol Mass Spectrometry in Beijing, China Y. Qiu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00155
- Carbon isotope seasonal characteristics of fine carbonaceous aerosol in Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China H. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118164
- Sizing and Control Algorithms of a Hybrid Energy Storage System Based on Fuel Cells A. Adamczyk 10.3390/en13195147
- Haze formation indicator based on observation of critical carbonaceous species in the atmosphere S. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.10.006
- Chemical characteristics and sources of water-soluble organic aerosol in southwest suburb of Beijing R. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.04.004
- Characteristics, primary sources and secondary formation of water-soluble organic aerosols in downtown Beijing Q. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1775-2021
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols in Beijing with radiocarbon and organic tracers: insight into the differences between urban and rural sites S. Hou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8273-2021
- Seasonal light absorption properties of water-soluble brown carbon in atmospheric fine particles in Nanjing, China Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.06.002
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021