Characterization and source apportionment of organic aerosol at 260 m on a meteorological tower in Beijing, China
Wei Zhou et al.
Total article views: 2,021 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,014 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,000 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,500 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,490 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 514 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 510 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Response of aerosol chemistry to clean air action in Beijing, China: Insights from two-year ACSM measurements and model simulations W. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113345
- Aerosol Ammonium in the Urban Boundary Layer in Beijing: Insights from Nitrogen Isotope Ratios and Simulations in Summer 2015 L. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00328
- A Large Impact of Cooking Organic Aerosol (COA) on Particle Hygroscopicity and CCN Activity in Urban Atmosphere J. Liu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033628
- Source apportionment of fine organic carbon (OC) using receptor modelling at a rural site of Beijing: Insight into seasonal and diurnal variation of source contributions X. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115078
- Characteristics, formation mechanisms, and sources of non-refractory submicron aerosols in Guangzhou, China C. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118255
- Effects of water-soluble organic carbon on aerosol pH M. Battaglia Jr. et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14607-2019
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Source apportionment of fine organic carbon at an urban site of Beijing using a chemical mass balance model J. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7321-2021
- Time-resolved black carbon aerosol vertical distribution measurements using a 356-m meteorological tower in Shenzhen T. Sun et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03168-6
- Real‐time characterization of aerosol particle composition, sources and influences of increased ventilation and humidity in an office J. Li et al. 10.1111/ina.12838
- Chemical composition of fine organic aerosols during a moderate pollution event in summertime in Beijing: Combined effect of primary emission and secondary formation Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118167
- Measurement report: Comparison of wintertime individual particles at ground level and above the mixed layer in urban Beijing W. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5301-2021
- Real-time assessment of wintertime organic aerosol characteristics and sources at a suburban site in northern France R. Roig Rodelas et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.035
- Vertical Characterization of Aerosol Particle Composition in Beijing, China: Insights From 3‐Month Measurements With Two Aerosol Mass Spectrometers W. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2018JD029337
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols in Beijing with radiocarbon and organic tracers: insight into the differences between urban and rural sites S. Hou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8273-2021
- Particulate matter geochemistry of a highly industrialized region in the Caribbean: Basis for future toxicological studies L. Silva et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2020.11.012
- Vertical Characterization and Source Apportionment of Water-Soluble Organic Aerosol with High-resolution Aerosol Mass Spectrometry in Beijing, China Y. Qiu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00155
- Contrasting compositions and sources of organic aerosol markers in summertime PM2.5 from urban and mountainous regions in the North China Plain Y. Yi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144187
- Changes in Aerosol Chemistry From 2014 to 2016 in Winter in Beijing: Insights From High‐Resolution Aerosol Mass Spectrometry W. Xu et al. 10.1029/2018JD029245
- Chemical composition and sources of submicron aerosol in a coastal city of China: Results from the 2017 BRICS summit study Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140470
- Characterization of multiple atmospheric pollutants during haze and non-haze episodes in Beijing, China: Concentration, chemical components and transport flux variations H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118129
- Vertically resolved characteristics of air pollution during two severe winter haze episodes in urban Beijing, China Q. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2495-2018
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021