Aircraft and ground measurements of dust aerosols over the west African coast in summer 2015 during ICE-D and AER-D
Dantong Liu et al.
Total article views: 2,022 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,021 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,995 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,539 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,527 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 482 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 468 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Contrasting physical properties of black carbon in urban Beijing between winter and summer D. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6749-2019
- Small ice particles at slightly supercooled temperatures in tropical maritime convection G. Lloyd et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3895-2020
- Coarse-mode mineral dust size distributions, composition and optical properties from AER-D aircraft measurements over the tropical eastern Atlantic C. Ryder et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17225-2018
- Dust-Catalyzed Oxidative Polymerization of Catechol and Its Impacts on Ice Nucleation Efficiency and Optical Properties N. Link et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00107
- ModIs Dust AeroSol (MIDAS): a global fine-resolution dust optical depth data set A. Gkikas et al. 10.5194/amt-14-309-2021
- Classification of iron oxide aerosols by a single particle soot photometer using supervised machine learning K. Lamb 10.5194/amt-12-3885-2019
- Simulation and Analyses of the Potential Impacts of Different Particle-Size Dust Aerosols Caused by the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau Desertification on East Asia J. Xiong et al. 10.3390/su12083231
- Models transport Saharan dust too low in the atmosphere: a comparison of the MetUM and CAMS forecasts with observations D. O'Sullivan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12955-2020
- Black carbon physical and optical properties across northern India during pre-monsoon and monsoon seasons J. Brooks et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13079-2019
- Overview of aerosol optical properties over southern West Africa from DACCIWA aircraft measurements C. Denjean et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4735-2020
- Quantifying bioaerosol concentrations in dust clouds through online UV-LIF and mass spectrometry measurements at the Cape Verde Atmospheric Observatory D. Morrison et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14473-2020
- Mineralogy and mixing state of north African mineral dust by online single-particle mass spectrometry N. Marsden et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2259-2019
- Abundances and Microphysical Properties of Light‐Absorbing Iron Oxide and Black Carbon Aerosols Over East Asia and the Arctic A. Yoshida et al. 10.1029/2019JD032301
- Unexpected vertical structure of the Saharan Air Layer and giant dust particles during AER-D F. Marenco et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17655-2018
- Characterising mass-resolved mixing state of black carbon in Beijing using a morphology-independent measurement method C. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3645-2020
- Seasonal contrast in size distributions and mixing state of black carbon and its association with PM<sub>1.0</sub> chemical composition from the eastern coast of India S. Kompalli et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3965-2020
- Ambient marine shipping emissions determined by vessel operation mode along the East China Sea Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144713
Latest update: 03 Mar 2021