15 Mar 2018
Research article | 15 Mar 2018
How a European network may help with estimating methane emissions on the French national scale
Isabelle Pison et al.
Total article views: 2,194 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,208 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,193 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,719 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,708 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 489 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 485 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Potential of Low-Cost Tin-Oxide Sensors Combined with Machine Learning for Estimating Atmospheric CH4 Variations around Background Concentration R. Rivera Martinez et al. 10.3390/atmos12010107
- Multi-source global wetland maps combining surface water imagery and groundwater constraints A. Tootchi et al. 10.5194/essd-11-189-2019
- Seasonal Variations of CH4 Emissions in the Yangtze River Delta Region of China Are Driven by Agricultural Activities W. Huang et al. 10.1007/s00376-021-0383-9
- Anthropogenic Methane Emission and Its Partitioning for the Yangtze River Delta Region of China C. Hu et al. 10.1029/2018JG004850
- A pragmatic protocol for characterising errors in atmospheric inversions of methane emissions over Europe B. Szénási et al. 10.1080/16000889.2021.1914989
- Variational regional inverse modeling of reactive species emissions with PYVAR-CHIMERE-v2019 A. Fortems-Cheiney et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2939-2021
- Atmospheric observations consistent with reported decline in the UK's methane emissions (2013–2020) M. Lunt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16257-2021
- Variation of carbon dioxide mole fraction at a typical urban area in the Yangtze River Delta, China S. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105884
- Continuous atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub> and CO measurements at the Observatoire Pérenne de l'Environnement (OPE) station in France from 2011 to 2018 S. Conil et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6361-2019
- A decade of CH<sub>4</sub>, CO and N<sub>2</sub>O in situ measurements at Lauder, New Zealand: assessing the long-term performance of a Fourier transform infrared trace gas and isotope analyser D. Smale et al. 10.5194/amt-12-637-2019
- The Monitoring Nitrous Oxide Sources (MIN2OS) satellite project P. Ricaud et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112688
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 06 Jul 2022