Modeling reactive ammonia uptake by secondary organic aerosol in CMAQ: application to the continental US
Total article views: 2,693 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,693 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,685 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,115 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,119 with geography defined and -4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 578 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 566 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Occurrence, distribution and human exposure of phthalic esters in road dust samples across China B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110222
- Decarbonization will lead to more equitable air quality in California S. Zhu et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-33295-9
- Effect of Humidity on the Reactive Uptake of Ammonia and Dimethylamine by Nitrogen-Containing Secondary Organic Aerosol N. Smith et al. 10.3390/atmos12111502
- Modeling the Sources and Transport Processes During Extreme Ammonia Episodes in the U.S. Corn Belt C. Hu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031207
- Direct contribution of ammonia to <i>α</i>-pinene secondary organic aerosol formation L. Hao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14393-2020
- An Episodic Assessment of Vehicle Emission Regulations on Saving Lives in California S. Samuelsen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04060
- Quantifying the air quality and health benefits of greening freight movements L. Minet et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.109193
- Effectiveness of ammonia reduction on control of fine particle nitrate H. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12241-2018
- Modeling Ammonia and Its Uptake by Secondary Organic Aerosol Over China K. Wu et al. 10.1029/2020JD034109
- Modeling Reactive Ammonia Uptake by Secondary Organic Aerosol in a Changing Climate: A WRF-CMAQ Evaluation S. Zhu et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.867908
- Benefits of near-zero freight: The air quality and health impacts of low-NOx compressed natural gas trucks M. Mac Kinnon et al. 10.1080/10962247.2021.1957727
- Dust emission reduction enhanced gas-to-particle conversion of ammonia in the North China Plain Y. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-34733-4
- An uncertainty for clean air: Air quality modeling implications of underestimating VOC emissions in urban inventories S. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.019
- Aging of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Aerosol R. Hems et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00346
- Overprediction of aerosol nitrate by chemical transport models: The role of grid resolution M. Zakoura & S. Pandis 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.05.066
- High secondary formation of nitrogen-containing organics (NOCs) and its possible link to oxidized organics and ammonium G. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1469-2020
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023