Articles | Volume 18, issue 5
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Emissions databases for polycyclic aromatic compounds in the Canadian Athabasca oil sands region – development using current knowledge and evaluation with passive sampling and air dispersion modelling data
Total article views: 1,988 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,988 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,008 with geography defined and -20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,475 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,509 with geography defined and -34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 513 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 499 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-term spatial and temporal trends, and source apportionment of polycyclic aromatic compounds in the Athabasca Oil Sands Region L. Chibwe et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115351
- Use of the National Pollutant Release Inventory in environmental research: a scoping review A. Berthiaume 10.1139/er-2020-0122
- Machine Learning to Predict Area Fugitive Emission Fluxes of GHGs from Open-Pit Mines S. Kia et al. 10.3390/atmos13020210
- Editorial to “Polycyclic aromatic compounds (PACs) in the Canadian environment: Overview of results and knowledge gaps from the special issue” E. Galarneau 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117607
- Forest health effects due to atmospheric deposition: Findings from long-term forest health monitoring in the Athabasca Oil Sands Region C. Davidson et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134277
- Atmospheric transport over open-pit mines: The effects of thermal stability and mine depth S. Kia et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2021.104677
- A decadal synthesis of atmospheric emissions, ambient air quality, and deposition in the oil sands region E. Horb et al. 10.1002/ieam.4539
- Advances in science and applications of air pollution monitoring: A case study on oil sands monitoring targeting ecosystem protection J. Brook et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1607689
- Deposition Mapping of Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds in the Oil Sands Region of Alberta, Canada and Linkages to Ecosystem Impacts I. Cheng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b02486
- Ambient concentrations and total deposition of inorganic sulfur, inorganic nitrogen and base cations in the Athabasca Oil Sands Region E. Edgerton et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134864
- Introduction to the virtual special issue monitoring ecological responses to air quality and atmospheric deposition in the Athabasca Oil Sands region the wood Buffalo environmental Association's Forest health monitoring program K. Foster et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.353
- The effects of plume episodes on PAC profiles in the athabasca oil sands region N. Jariyasopit et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117014
- Air synthesis review: polycyclic aromatic compounds in the oil sands region T. Harner et al. 10.1139/er-2018-0039
- Polycyclic aromatic compounds (PACs) in the Canadian environment: Ambient air and deposition A. Tevlin et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116232
- Polycyclic aromatic compounds in the Canadian Environment: Aquatic and terrestrial environments C. Marvin et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117442
- Complex Meteorology over a Complex Mining Facility: Assessment of Topography, Land Use, and Grid Spacing Modifications in WRF M. Nahian et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0213.1
- Polycyclic aromatic compounds (PACs) in the Canadian environment: Sources and emissions A. Berthiaume et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116008
- Fugitive Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds from a Tailings Pond in the Oil Sands Region of Alberta S. Moussa et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02325
Latest update: 31 Mar 2023