Importance of sulfate radical anion formation and chemistry in heterogeneous OH oxidation of sodium methyl sulfate, the smallest organosulfate
Kai Chung Kwong et al.
Total article views: 2,553 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,513 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,489 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,990 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 508 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 499 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Radical oxidation of methyl vinyl ketone and methacrolein in aqueous droplets: Characterization of organosulfates and atmospheric implications P. Wach et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.09.026
- Organosulfates in the Midwestern United States: abundance, composition and stability D. Hughes & E. Stone 10.1071/EN18260
- Effects of inorganic salts on the heterogeneous OH oxidation of organic compounds: insights from methylglutaric acid–ammonium sulfate H. Lam et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9581-2019
- Chemical Transformation of Methanesulfonic Acid and Sodium Methanesulfonate through Heterogeneous OH Oxidation K. Kwong et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00072
- Photochemistry of the Cloud Aqueous Phase: A Review A. Bianco et al. 10.3390/molecules25020423
- Inorganic Sulfur Species Formed upon Heterogeneous OH Oxidation of Organosulfates: A Case Study of Methyl Sulfate R. Xu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00209
- Photodegradation of Mixtures of Tetracycline, Sulfathiazole, and Triton X-100 in Water S. Yun et al. 10.5338/KJEA.2021.40.1.2
- Hydration of glycolic acid sulfate and lactic acid sulfate: Atmospheric implications N. Tsona & L. Du 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116921
- Analytical methods for organosulfate detection in aerosol particles: Current status and future perspectives K. Gao & T. Zhu 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147244
- Heterogeneous OH oxidation of isoprene-epoxydiol-derived organosulfates: kinetics, chemistry and formation of inorganic sulfate H. Lam et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2433-2019
- Organosulfates in Ambient Aerosol: State of Knowledge and Future Research Directions on Formation, Abundance, Fate, and Importance M. Brüggemann et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06751
- Classification of Clouds Sampled at the Puy de Dôme Station (France) Based on Chemical Measurements and Air Mass History Matrices P. Renard et al. 10.3390/atmos11070732
- Effect of inorganic-to-organic mass ratio on the heterogeneous OH reaction rates of erythritol: implications for atmospheric chemical stability of 2-methyltetrols R. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3879-2020
- Production of Atmospheric Organosulfates via Mineral-Mediated Photochemistry M. Schmidt et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00178
- General Mechanism for Sulfate Radical Addition to Olefinic Volatile Organic Compounds in Secondary Organic Aerosol H. Ren et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05256
- Photochemical Degradation of Organic Matter in the Atmosphere W. Hu et al. 10.1002/adsu.202100027
- Molecular characterization of atmospheric particulate organosulfates in a port environment using ultrahigh resolution mass spectrometry: Identification of traffic emissions L. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.126431
- Growth Mechanisms of Nano-to Micro-Sized Lead Sulfate Particles M. Wall et al. 10.1021/acsomega.0c05722
- Visible light induced efficient activation of persulfate by a carbon quantum dots (CQDs) modified γ-Fe2O3 catalyst Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.cclet.2020.01.032
- Tracing the biogenic secondary organic aerosol markers in rain, snow and hail G. Spolnik et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126439
- Interactions of organosulfates with water vapor under sub- and supersaturated conditions C. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7135-2021
Latest update: 19 Jan 2022