Articles | Volume 18, issue 4
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Importance of sulfate radical anion formation and chemistry in heterogeneous OH oxidation of sodium methyl sulfate, the smallest organosulfate
Total article views: 3,252 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,252 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,207 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,696 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,665 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 556 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 542 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Radical oxidation of methyl vinyl ketone and methacrolein in aqueous droplets: Characterization of organosulfates and atmospheric implications P. Wach et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.09.026
- Organosulfates in the Midwestern United States: abundance, composition and stability D. Hughes & E. Stone 10.1071/EN18260
- Effects of inorganic salts on the heterogeneous OH oxidation of organic compounds: insights from methylglutaric acid–ammonium sulfate H. Lam et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9581-2019
- Chemical Transformation of Methanesulfonic Acid and Sodium Methanesulfonate through Heterogeneous OH Oxidation K. Kwong et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00072
- Photochemistry of the Cloud Aqueous Phase: A Review A. Bianco et al. 10.3390/molecules25020423
- Inorganic Sulfur Species Formed upon Heterogeneous OH Oxidation of Organosulfates: A Case Study of Methyl Sulfate R. Xu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00209
- Photodegradation of Mixtures of Tetracycline, Sulfathiazole, and Triton X-100 in Water S. Yun et al. 10.5338/KJEA.2021.40.1.2
- Hydration of glycolic acid sulfate and lactic acid sulfate: Atmospheric implications N. Tsona & L. Du 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116921
- Analytical methods for organosulfate detection in aerosol particles: Current status and future perspectives K. Gao & T. Zhu 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147244
- A review of secondary organic aerosols formation focusing on organosulfates and organic nitrates W. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2022.128406
- Heterogeneous OH oxidation of isoprene-epoxydiol-derived organosulfates: kinetics, chemistry and formation of inorganic sulfate H. Lam et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2433-2019
- Organosulfates in Ambient Aerosol: State of Knowledge and Future Research Directions on Formation, Abundance, Fate, and Importance M. Brüggemann et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06751
- Classification of Clouds Sampled at the Puy de Dôme Station (France) Based on Chemical Measurements and Air Mass History Matrices P. Renard et al. 10.3390/atmos11070732
- PM2.5-bound organosulfates in two Eastern Mediterranean cities: The dominance of isoprene organosulfates P. Kanellopoulos et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.134103
- Effect of inorganic-to-organic mass ratio on the heterogeneous OH reaction rates of erythritol: implications for atmospheric chemical stability of 2-methyltetrols R. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3879-2020
- Production of Atmospheric Organosulfates via Mineral-Mediated Photochemistry M. Schmidt et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00178
- General Mechanism for Sulfate Radical Addition to Olefinic Volatile Organic Compounds in Secondary Organic Aerosol H. Ren et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05256
- Photochemical Degradation of Organic Matter in the Atmosphere W. Hu et al. 10.1002/adsu.202100027
- Molecular characterization of atmospheric particulate organosulfates in a port environment using ultrahigh resolution mass spectrometry: Identification of traffic emissions L. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.126431
- Growth Mechanisms of Nano-to Micro-Sized Lead Sulfate Particles M. Wall et al. 10.1021/acsomega.0c05722
- Visible light induced efficient activation of persulfate by a carbon quantum dots (CQDs) modified γ-Fe2O3 catalyst Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.cclet.2020.01.032
- Tracing the biogenic secondary organic aerosol markers in rain, snow and hail G. Spolnik et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126439
- Interactions of organosulfates with water vapor under sub- and supersaturated conditions C. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7135-2021
- Photo-persulfate oxidation and mineralization of benzoic acid: Kinetics and optimization under UVC irradiation V. Sugihartono et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.133663
Latest update: 30 May 2023