Molecular distribution and compound-specific stable carbon isotopic composition of dicarboxylic acids, oxocarboxylic acids and α-dicarbonyls in PM2.5 from Beijing, China
Wanyu Zhao et al.
Total article views: 1,916 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,912 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,894 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,424 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,415 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 488 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 479 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Key Role of Sulfate in the Photochemical Renoxification on Real PM2.5 F. Bao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06764
- Characterization of dicarboxylic acids, oxoacids, and α-dicarbonyls in PM2.5 within the urban boundary layer in southern China: Sources and formation pathways J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117185
- Molecular characteristics and stable carbon isotope compositions of dicarboxylic acids and related compounds in the urban atmosphere of the North China Plain: Implications for aqueous phase formation of SOA during the haze periods J. Meng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135256
- Tracer-based characterization of source variations of PM2.5 and organic carbon in Shanghai influenced by the COVID-19 lockdown S. Zhu et al. 10.1039/D0FD00091D
- Characteristics and secondary formation of water-soluble organic acids in PM1, PM2.5 and PM10 in Beijing during haze episodes Q. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.131
- Characteristics and source apportionment of PM2.5-bound saccharides and carboxylic acids in Central Shanghai, China G. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104817
- Molecular Distribution, Seasonal Variations, and Sources of Typical Polar Organics in PM2.5 from Jinzhong, China L. Mu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00350
- Characterization of oxalic acid-containing particles in summer and winter seasons in Chengdu, China X. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.10.050
- Multiphase MCM–CAPRAM modeling of the formation and processing of secondary aerosol constituents observed during the Mt. Tai summer campaign in 2014 Y. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6725-2020
- Stable sulfur isotope ratios and chemical compositions of fine aerosols (PM2.5) in Beijing, China L. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.03.153
- Water-soluble low molecular weight organics in cloud water at Mt. Tai Mo Shan, Hong Kong W. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134095
- Primary and secondary organic aerosol in an urban/industrial site: Sources, health implications and the role of plastic enriched waste burning P. Kanellopoulos et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.06.012
- Molecular characterization and spatial distribution of dicarboxylic acids and related compounds in fresh snow in China Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118114
- Photochemical Degradation of Organic Matter in the Atmosphere W. Hu et al. 10.1002/adsu.202100027
- Enhanced aqueous-phase formation of secondary organic aerosols due to the regional biomass burning over North China Plain J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113401
- Seasonal variation of dicarboxylic acids in PM2.5 in Beijing: Implications for the formation and aging processes of secondary organic aerosols Q. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142964
- One-year characterization of organic aerosol markers in urban Beijing: Seasonal variation and spatiotemporal comparison T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140689
- Sources and Radiative Absorption of Water‐Soluble Brown Carbon in the High Arctic Atmosphere S. Yue et al. 10.1029/2019GL085318
- Molecular Markers in Ambient Air Associated with Biomass Burning in Morelos, México M. Arias-Montoya et al. 10.3390/atmos11050491
- Molecular Distributions of Diacids, Oxoacids, and α ‐Dicarbonyls in Summer‐ and Winter‐Time Fine Aerosols From Tianjin, North China: Emissions From Combustion Sources and Aqueous Phase Secondary Formation C. Pavuluri et al. 10.1029/2020JD032961
- Characteristics, primary sources and secondary formation of water-soluble organic aerosols in downtown Beijing Q. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1775-2021
- Clustering mechanism of oxocarboxylic acids involving hydration reaction: Implications for the atmospheric models L. Liu et al. 10.1063/1.5030665
- Primary biogenic and anthropogenic sources of organic aerosols in Beijing, China: Insights from saccharides and n-alkanes M. Kang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.09.118
- Excitation-emission matrix fluorescence, molecular characterization and compound-specific stable carbon isotopic composition of dissolved organic matter in cloud water over Mt. Tai W. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.034
- Molecular distribution and stable carbon isotopic compositions of dicarboxylic acids and related SOA from biogenic sources in the summertime atmosphere of Mt. Tai in the North China Plain J. Meng et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15069-2018
- Molecular and spatial distributions of dicarboxylic acids, oxocarboxylic acids, and <i>α</i>-dicarbonyls in marine aerosols from the South China Sea to the eastern Indian Ocean J. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6841-2020
- Technical note: Estimating aqueous solubilities and activity coefficients of mono- and <i>α</i>,<i>ω</i>-dicarboxylic acids using COSMO<i>therm</i> N. Hyttinen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13131-2020
- Indoor acids and bases W. Nazaroff & C. Weschler 10.1111/ina.12670
- Vertical distribution of particle-phase dicarboxylic acids, oxoacids and <i>α</i>-dicarbonyls in the urban boundary layer based on the 325 m tower in Beijing W. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10331-2020
- Introduction to the special issue “In-depth study of air pollution sources and processes within Beijing and its surrounding region (APHH-Beijing)” Z. Shi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7519-2019
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols in diverse atmospheric environments of China by dual-carbon isotope method M. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150654
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021