Articles | Volume 18, issue 4
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Size distribution and coating thickness of black carbon from the Canadian oil sands operations
Total article views: 2,247 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,247 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,202 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,642 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,614 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 588 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rapid transformation of ambient absorbing aerosols from West African biomass burning H. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9417-2021
- A re-analysis and review of elemental and polycyclic aromatic compound deposition in snow and lake sediments from Canada's Oil Sands Region integrating industrial performance and climatic variables T. Arciszewski 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153254
- Mixing state of refractory black carbon aerosol in the South Asian outflow over the northern Indian Ocean during winter S. Kompalli et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9173-2021
- Quantification of methane sources in the Athabasca Oil Sands Region of Alberta by aircraft mass balance S. Baray et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7361-2018
- Seasonal contrast in size distributions and mixing state of black carbon and its association with PM<sub>1.0</sub> chemical composition from the eastern coast of India S. Kompalli et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3965-2020
- Measurements to determine the mixing state of black carbon emitted from the 2017–2018 California wildfires and urban Los Angeles J. Ko et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15635-2020
- Top-Down Determination of Black Carbon Emissions from Oil Sand Facilities in Alberta, Canada Using Aircraft Measurements Y. Cheng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05522
- Top-down estimates of black carbon emissions at high latitudes using an atmospheric transport model and a Bayesian inversion framework N. Evangeliou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15307-2018
- Optimized instrument configurations for tandem particle mass analyzer and single particle-soot photometer experiments A. Naseri et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105897
- Advances in science and applications of air pollution monitoring: A case study on oil sands monitoring targeting ecosystem protection J. Brook et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1607689
- Mass and Number Size Distributions of rBC in Snow and Firn Samples From Pine Island Glacier, West Antarctica L. Marquetto et al. 10.1029/2020EA001198
- A decadal synthesis of atmospheric emissions, ambient air quality, and deposition in the oil sands region E. Horb et al. 10.1002/ieam.4539
- Airborne and ground-based measurements of aerosol optical depth of freshly emitted anthropogenic plumes in the Athabasca Oil Sands Region K. Baibakov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10671-2021
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023