Southeast Atmosphere Studies: learning from model-observation syntheses
Jingqiu Mao et al.
Total article views: 3,348 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,337 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,322 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,291 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,279 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,046 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,043 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rapid hydrolysis of tertiary isoprene nitrate efficiently removes NOx from the atmosphere K. Vasquez et al. 10.1073/pnas.2017442117
- A comprehensive organic nitrate chemistry: insights into the lifetime of atmospheric organic nitrates A. Zare et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15419-2018
- Sulfate Formation via Cloud Processing from Isoprene Hydroxyl Hydroperoxides (ISOPOOH) E. Dovrou et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b04645
- Long-term observational constraints of organic aerosol dependence on inorganic species in the southeast US Y. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13091-2020
- An Assessment of Eddy-Covariance-Based Surface Fluxes Above an Evaporating Heated Surface Under Fair-Weather Daytime Conditions S. Kang 10.1007/s10546-018-0412-0
- Climate Change Penalty to Ozone Air Quality: Review of Current Understandings and Knowledge Gaps T. Fu & H. Tian 10.1007/s40726-019-00115-6
- Chemistry and deposition in the Model of Atmospheric composition at Global and Regional scales using Inversion Techniques for Trace gas Emissions (MAGRITTE v1.1) – Part 1: Chemical mechanism J. Müller et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-2307-2019
- Ground-Based Atmospheric Measurements of CO:CO2 Ratios in Eastern Highland Rim Using a CO Tracer Technique L. Gamage et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00322
- Comprehensive isoprene and terpene gas-phase chemistry improves simulated surface ozone in the southeastern US R. Schwantes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3739-2020
- Sensitivity of Tropospheric Ozone Over the Southeast USA to Dry Deposition C. Baublitz et al. 10.1029/2020GL087158
- Assessment of Aerosol Radiative Forcing with 1-D Radiative Transfer Modeling in the U. S. South-East E. Alston & I. Sokolik 10.3390/atmos9070271
- Atmospheric Chemistry in a Box or a Bag G. Hidy 10.3390/atmos10070401
- Ambient Quantification and Size Distributions for Organic Aerosol in Aerosol Mass Spectrometers with the New Capture Vaporizer W. Hu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00310
- Multiphase Atmospheric Chemistry in Liquid Water: Impacts and Controllability of Organic Aerosol A. Carlton et al. 10.1021/acs.accounts.0c00301
- Using near-road observations of CO, NOy, and CO2 to investigate emissions from vehicles: Evidence for an impact of ambient temperature and specific humidity D. Hall et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117558
- Volatility Change during Droplet Evaporation of Pyruvic Acid S. Petters et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00044
- Organosulfates from Dark Aqueous Reactions of Isoprene-Derived Epoxydiols Under Cloud and Fog Conditions: Kinetics, Mechanism, and Effect of Reaction Environment on Regioselectivity of Sulfate Addition S. Petters et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00293
- Simulation of Monoterpene SOA Formation by Multiphase Reactions Using Explicit Mechanisms Z. Yu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00056
- A new model mechanism for atmospheric oxidation of isoprene: global effects on oxidants, nitrogen oxides, organic products, and secondary organic aerosol K. Bates & D. Jacob 10.5194/acp-19-9613-2019
- A simplified parameterization of isoprene-epoxydiol-derived secondary organic aerosol (IEPOX-SOA) for global chemistry and climate models: a case study with GEOS-Chem v11-02-rc D. Jo et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-2983-2019
- Aerosol Optical Thickness: Organic Composition, Associated Particle Water, and Aloft Extinction A. Christiansen et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00163
- Quantifying organic matter and functional groups in particulate matter filter samples from the southeastern United States – Part 2: Spatiotemporal trends A. Boris et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4355-2021
- Scalable diagnostics for global atmospheric chemistry using Ristretto library (version 1.0) M. Velegar et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1525-2019
- On the use of data from commercial NOx analyzers for air pollution studies R. Dickerson et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116873
- Synthesis of the Southeast Atmosphere Studies: Investigating Fundamental Atmospheric Chemistry Questions A. Carlton et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0048.1
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 27 Jul 2021