Articles | Volume 18, issue 4
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Effects of temperature-dependent NOx emissions on continental ozone production
Total article views: 3,420 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,420 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,412 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,804 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,821 with geography defined and -17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 591 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tropospheric ozone changes and ozone sensitivity from the present day to the future under shared socio-economic pathways Z. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1209-2022
- The underappreciated role of agricultural soil nitrogen oxide emissions in ozone pollution regulation in North China X. Lu et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-25147-9
- Interrelation between Dynamics of Gas Composition and Meteorological Parameters in the Region of Tomsk P. Antokhin et al. 10.1134/S1024856020060044
- Laboratory measurements of stomatal NO<sub>2</sub> deposition to native California trees and the role of forests in the NO<sub>x</sub> cycle E. Delaria et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14023-2020
- Microbial mechanisms and ecosystem flux estimation for aerobic NO y emissions from deciduous forest soils R. Mushinski et al. 10.1073/pnas.1814632116
- Temperature dependence of tropospheric ozone under NOx reductions over Germany N. Otero et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118334
- Observations and Modeling of NOx Photochemistry and Fate in Fresh Wildfire Plumes Q. Peng et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00086
- Mechanistic representation of soil nitrogen emissions in the Community Multiscale Air Quality (CMAQ) model v 5.1 Q. Rasool et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-849-2019
- Disentangling the Drivers of the Summertime Ozone‐Temperature Relationship Over the United States G. Kerr et al. 10.1029/2019JD030572
- Assessing the Impact of Lockdown on Atmospheric Ozone Pollution Amid the First Half of 2020 in Shenyang, China L. Wang et al. 10.3390/ijerph17239004
- Secondary organic aerosol and organic nitrogen yields from the nitrate radical (NO<sub>3</sub>) oxidation of alpha-pinene from various RO<sub>2</sub> fates K. Bates et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1467-2022
- Climate Change Penalty to Ozone Air Quality: Review of Current Understandings and Knowledge Gaps T. Fu & H. Tian 10.1007/s40726-019-00115-6
- Meteorology and Climate Influences on Tropospheric Ozone: a Review of Natural Sources, Chemistry, and Transport Patterns X. Lu et al. 10.1007/s40726-019-00118-3
- A temperature dependent extreme value analysis of UK surface ozone, 1980–2019 L. Gouldsbrough et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.118975
- Regional Impact of Ozone Precursor Emissions on NO X and O 3 Levels at ZOTTO Tall Tower in Central Siberia K. Moiseenko et al. 10.1029/2021EA001762
- Temperature dependence and source apportionment of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) at an urban site on the north China plain C. Song et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.03.030
- Analysis of wintertime O3 variability using a random forest model and high-frequency observations in Zhangjiakou—an area with background pollution level of the North China Plain H. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114191
- Impacts of Soil NOx Emission on O3 Air Quality in Rural California T. Sha et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06834
- Isotopic Composition of In Situ Soil NO x Emissions in Manure‐Fertilized Cropland D. Miller et al. 10.1029/2018GL079619
- Improved modelling of soil NO x emissions in a high temperature agricultural region: role of background emissions on NO2 trend over the US Y. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac16a3
- Unveiling the dipole synergic effect of biogenic and anthropogenic emissions on ozone concentrations Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151722
- Quantifying burning efficiency in megacities using the NO<sub>2</sub>∕CO ratio from the Tropospheric Monitoring Instrument (TROPOMI) S. Lama et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10295-2020
- Influences of nitrogen oxides and isoprene on ozone-temperature relationships in the Amazon rain forest D. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.02.044
- The changing role of organic nitrates in the removal and transport of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> P. Romer Present et al. 10.5194/acp-20-267-2020
- TROPOMI NO 2 in the United States: A Detailed Look at the Annual Averages, Weekly Cycles, Effects of Temperature, and Correlation With Surface NO 2 Concentrations D. Goldberg et al. 10.1029/2020EF001665
- On the impact of future climate change on tropopause folds and tropospheric ozone D. Akritidis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14387-2019
- Nitrogen cycling microbiomes are structured by plant mycorrhizal associations with consequences for nitrogen oxide fluxes in forests R. Mushinski et al. 10.1111/gcb.15439
- Spatial and temporal distribution characteristics of ground-level nitrogen dioxide and ozone across China during 2015–2020 Y. Li et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac3794
- Climate change penalty and benefit on surface ozone: a global perspective based on CMIP6 earth system models P. Zanis et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac4a34
- What Are the Principal Factors Affecting Ambient Ozone Concentrations in Czech Mountain Forests? I. Hůnová et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2019.00031
- Air quality and source apportionment modeling of year 2017 ozone episodes in Albuquerque/Bernalillo County, New Mexico K. Craig et al. 10.1080/10962247.2020.1764879
Latest update: 21 Mar 2023