20 Feb 2018
Research article | 20 Feb 2018
XBAER-derived aerosol optical thickness from OLCI/Sentinel-3 observation
Linlu Mei et al.
Total article views: 2,134 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,124 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,109 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,470 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,459 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 654 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 650 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A novel approach of Landsat 8 imagery to predict PM2.5 concentrations in a south-eastern coastal city of China L. Yang 10.1088/1755-1315/619/1/012046
- Retrieval of Aerosol Optical Thickness in the Arctic Snow-Covered Regions Using Passive Remote Sensing: Impact of Aerosol Typing and Surface Reflection Model L. Mei et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.2972339
- A study of the impact of spatial resolution on the estimation of particle matter concentration from the aerosol optical depth retrieved from satellite observations L. Mei et al. 10.1080/01431161.2019.1601279
- SEVIRI Aerosol Optical Depth Validation Using AERONET and Intercomparison with MODIS in Central and Eastern Europe N. Ajtai et al. 10.3390/rs13050844
- On the retrieval of aerosol optical depth over cryosphere using passive remote sensing L. Mei et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111731
- A Critical Evaluation of Deep Blue Algorithm Derived AVHRR Aerosol Product Over China L. Mei et al. 10.1029/2018JD029929
- Estimating ground-level particulate matter concentrations using satellite-based data: a review M. Shin et al. 10.1080/15481603.2019.1703288
- Understanding MODIS dark-target collection 5 and 6 aerosol data over China: Effect of surface type, aerosol loading and aerosol absorption L. Mei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.05.023
- A fast and accurate radiative transfer model for aerosol remote sensing L. Mei et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107270
- Extending XBAER Algorithm to Aerosol and Cloud Condition L. Mei et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2019.2919910
- Validation of Aerosol Products from AATSR and MERIS/AATSR Synergy Algorithms—Part 1: Global Evaluation Y. Che et al. 10.3390/rs10091414
- Tempo-spatial patterns of PM2.5 measured using a portable particulate monitor around a mine complex in Canada’s Arctic W. Chen et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-09376-5
- The retrieval of ice cloud parameters from multi-spectral satellite observations of reflectance using a modified XBAER algorithm L. Mei et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.06.007
- SAHARA: A Simplified AtmospHeric Correction AlgoRithm for Chinese gAofen Data: 1. Aerosol Algorithm L. She et al. 10.3390/rs9030253
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022