Long-term series and trends in surface solar radiation in Athens, Greece
Stelios Kazadzis et al.
Total article views: 4,131 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,088 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,058 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,145 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,118 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 943 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 940 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Historical observations of cloudiness (1882–2012) over a large urban area of the eastern Mediterranean (Athens) D. Founda et al. 10.1007/s00704-018-2596-0
- Response of Urban Heat Stress to Heat Waves in Athens (1960–2017) G. Katavoutas & D. Founda 10.3390/atmos10090483
- Effect of Aerosols, Tropospheric NO2 and Clouds on Surface Solar Radiation over the Eastern Mediterranean (Greece) G. Alexandri et al. 10.3390/rs13132587
- Intensification of thermal risk in Mediterranean climates: evidence from the comparison of rational and simple indices G. Katavoutas & D. Founda 10.1007/s00484-019-01742-w
- Deriving Aerosol Absorption Properties from Solar Ultraviolet Radiation Spectral Measurements at Thessaloniki, Greece I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/rs11182179
- Calibration of Pyranometer with Solar Radiation Intercomparison Observation at Research Institute for Radiation-Satellite, Gangneung-Wonju National University J. Jee et al. 10.5467/JKESS.2018.40.2.135
- Merging High-Resolution Satellite Surface Radiation Data with Meteorological Sunshine Duration Observations over China from 1983 to 2017 F. Feng & K. Wang 10.3390/rs13040602
- Early sunshine duration and cloud cover records in Coimbra (Portugal) for the period 1891–1950 J. Montero‐Martín et al. 10.1002/joc.7111
- The solar radiation climate of Athens: Variations and tendencies in the period 1992–2017, the brightening era H. Kambezidis 10.1016/j.solener.2018.07.076
- Evidence for Clear‐Sky Dimming and Brightening in Central Europe M. Wild et al. 10.1029/2020GL092216
- Effects of Aerosols and Clouds on the Levels of Surface Solar Radiation and Solar Energy in Cyprus I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/rs13122319
- Evaluation of clear-sky and satellite-derived irradiance data for determining the degradation of photovoltaic system performance B. Marion 10.1016/j.solener.2021.05.071
- Analysis of actinometric measurements under all-sky and cloud-free conditions in Cáceres (Spain) for the period 1913–1920 N. Bravo-Paredes et al. 10.1080/16000889.2019.1663597
- Defense potential of secondary metabolites in medicinal plants under UV-B stress S. Takshak & S. Agrawal 10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2019.02.002
- 1990–2016 surface solar radiation variability and trend over the Piedmont region (northwest Italy) V. Manara et al. 10.1007/s00704-018-2521-6
- Estimated long-term variability of direct and diffuse solar radiation in North China during 1959–2016 Y. Feng et al. 10.1007/s00704-018-2579-1
- Global Dimming and Brightening Features during the First Decade of the 21st Century N. Hatzianastassiou et al. 10.3390/atmos11030308
- Sources and processes that control the submicron organic aerosol composition in an urban Mediterranean environment (Athens): a high temporal-resolution chemical composition measurement study I. Stavroulas et al. 10.5194/acp-19-901-2019
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, update 2019 G. Bernhard et al. 10.1039/D0PP90011G
- On the regional aspects of new particle formation in the Eastern Mediterranean: A comparative study between a background and an urban site based on long term observations P. Kalkavouras et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104911
- Re-evaluation of trends in atmospheric column transparency from pyrheliometer measurements in Madrid (1910–1929) A. Aparicio et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.11.003
- Fifty-six years of surface solar radiation and sunshine duration over São Paulo, Brazil: 1961–2016 M. Yamasoe et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6593-2021
- High-Resolution Solar Climate Atlas for Greece under Climate Change Using the Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) Model T. Katopodis et al. 10.3390/atmos11070761
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 22 Sep 2021