Predicting decadal trends in cloud droplet number concentration using reanalysis and satellite data
Daniel T. McCoy et al.
Total article views: 2,169 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,158 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,135 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,396 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,383 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 762 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 752 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol Forcing: Still Uncertain, Still Relevant F. Bender 10.1029/2019AV000128
- Limited Regional Aerosol and Cloud Microphysical Changes Despite Unprecedented Decline in Nitrogen Oxide Pollution During the February 2020 COVID‐19 Shutdown in China M. Diamond & R. Wood 10.1029/2020GL088913
- Reply to “Comments on ‘Rethinking the Lower Bound on Aerosol Radiative Forcing’” B. Stevens 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0185.1
- Aerosol midlatitude cyclone indirect effects in observations and high-resolution simulations D. McCoy et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5821-2018
- Remote sensing of droplet number concentration of aerosol-induced clouds during the 2019 fire event in Borneo, Indonesia T. Krisna et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/731/1/012016
- Remote Sensing of Droplet Number Concentration in Warm Clouds: A Review of the Current State of Knowledge and Perspectives D. Grosvenor et al. 10.1029/2017RG000593
- Synergetic Satellite Trend Analysis of Aerosol and Warm Cloud Properties ver Ocean and Its Implication for Aerosol‐Cloud Interactions H. Bai et al. 10.1029/2019JD031598
- Strong Aerosol Effects on Cloud Amount Based on Long‐Term Satellite Observations Over the East Coast of the United States Y. Cao et al. 10.1029/2020GL091275
- Cloud drop number concentrations over the western North Atlantic Ocean: seasonal cycle, aerosol interrelationships, and other influential factors H. Dadashazar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10499-2021
- Bounding Global Aerosol Radiative Forcing of Climate Change N. Bellouin et al. 10.1029/2019RG000660
- SO2 measurements in a clean coastal environment of the southwestern Europe: Sources, transport and influence in the formation of secondary aerosols J. Adame et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137075
- Untangling causality in midlatitude aerosol–cloud adjustments D. McCoy et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4085-2020
- Subgrid variations of the cloud water and droplet number concentration over the tropical ocean: satellite observations and implications for warm rain simulations in climate models Z. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1077-2019
- The decomposition of cloud–aerosol forcing in the UK Earth System Model (UKESM1) D. Grosvenor & K. Carslaw 10.5194/acp-20-15681-2020
- Evaluation of the CMIP6 marine subtropical stratocumulus cloud albedo and its controlling factors B. Jian et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9809-2021
- Assessment of aerosol–cloud–radiation correlations in satellite observations, climate models and reanalysis F. Bender et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4384-z
- The hemispheric contrast in cloud microphysical properties constrains aerosol forcing I. McCoy et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922502117
- On the relationship between cloud water composition and cloud droplet number concentration A. MacDonald et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7645-2020
- Cloud feedbacks in extratropical cyclones: insight from long-term satellite data and high-resolution global simulations D. McCoy et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1147-2019
- Relations between marine biogeochemical indices and cloud properties over the Arabian Sea V. Rao et al. 10.1007/s12040-021-01638-7
- The Radiative Forcing of Aerosol–Cloud Interactions in Liquid Clouds: Wrestling and Embracing Uncertainty J. Mülmenstädt & G. Feingold 10.1007/s40641-018-0089-y
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021