Variability of depolarization of aerosol particles in the megacity of Beijing: implications for the interaction between anthropogenic pollutants and mineral dust particles
Total article views: 2,619 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,619 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,309 with geography defined and 310 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,680 with geography defined and 296 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 643 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 629 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Transport Patterns, Size Distributions, and Depolarization Characteristics of Dust Particles in East Asia in Spring 2018 Y. Tian et al. 10.1029/2019JD031752
- Calibration and measurement analysis of a cloud particle detection system based on polarization detection F. Jiang et al. 10.1364/AO.58.009777
- The interplays among meteorology, source, and chemistry in high particulate matter pollution episodes in urban Shanghai, China L. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.158347
- Transport Patterns and Potential Sources of Atmospheric Pollution during the XXIV Olympic Winter Games Period Y. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00376-022-1463-1
- Foraging trip duration of honeybee increases during a poor air quality episode and the increase persists thereafter Y. Cho et al. 10.1002/ece3.7145
- Impact of flow velocity on the heterogeneous reaction of SO2 over Fe2O3 Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119491
- Natural aeolian dust particles have no substantial effect on atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs): A laboratory study based on naphthalene L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114454
- Development of a coupled aerosol lidar data quality assurance and control scheme with Monte Carlo analysis and bilateral filtering H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138844
- Characterizing variability and predictability for air pollutants with stochastic models P. Meyer et al. 10.1063/5.0041120
- Multi-method determination of the below-cloud wet scavenging coefficients of aerosols in Beijing, China D. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15569-2019
- Long-term variations of aerosol optical properties over Wuhan with polarization lidar Z. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118508
- Analysis of PM2.5 pollution episodes in Beijing from 2014 to 2017: Classification, interannual variations and associations with meteorological features J. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.015
- Chemical formation and source apportionment of PM2.5 at an urban site at the southern foot of the Taihang mountains X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.10.004
- Mineral dust scavenges anthropogenic aerosols in polluted environment Y. Pan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119938
- Size Distribution and Depolarization Properties of Aerosol Particles over the Northwest Pacific and Arctic Ocean from Shipborne Measurements during an R/V Xuelong Cruise Y. Tian et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b00245
- Development and evaluation of an online monitoring single-particle optical particle counter with polarization detection W. Yao et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2023.04.010
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023