18 Dec 2018
Research article | 18 Dec 2018
Representing sub-grid scale variations in nitrogen deposition associated with land use in a global Earth system model: implications for present and future nitrogen deposition fluxes over North America
Fabien Paulot et al.
Total article views: 2,060 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,964 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,949 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,470 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,457 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 492 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aspects of uncertainty in total reactive nitrogen deposition estimates for North American critical load applications J. Walker et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.337
- The Multi-Scale Infrastructure for Chemistry and Aerosols (MUSICA) G. Pfister et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0331.1
- Global modeling of cloud water acidity, precipitation acidity, and acid inputs to ecosystems V. Shah et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12223-2020
- Sensitivity of Ozone Dry Deposition to Ecosystem‐Atmosphere Interactions: A Critical Appraisal of Observations and Simulations M. Lin et al. 10.1029/2018GB006157
- Improving Estimates of Sulfur, Nitrogen, and Ozone Total Deposition through Multi-Model and Measurement-Model Fusion Approaches J. Fu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05929
- Stomatal conductance influences interannual variability and long-term changes in regional cumulative plant uptake of ozone O. Clifton et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abc3f1
- New methodology shows short atmospheric lifetimes of oxidized sulfur and nitrogen due to dry deposition K. Hayden et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8377-2021
- Moisture Fluctuations Modulate Abiotic and Biotic Limitations of H 2 Soil Uptake M. Bertagni et al. 10.1029/2021GB006987
- Dry Deposition of Ozone Over Land: Processes, Measurement, and Modeling O. Clifton et al. 10.1029/2019RG000670
- Agricultural management effects on mean and extreme temperature trends A. Gormley-Gallagher et al. 10.5194/esd-13-419-2022
- Extension of a gaseous dry deposition algorithm to oxidized volatile organic compounds and hydrogen cyanide for application in chemistry transport models Z. Wu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5093-2021
- Vegetation feedbacks during drought exacerbate ozone air pollution extremes in Europe M. Lin et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0743-y
- Toward the improvement of total nitrogen deposition budgets in the United States J. Walker et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.058
- The GFDL Global Atmospheric Chemistry‐Climate Model AM4.1: Model Description and Simulation Characteristics L. Horowitz et al. 10.1029/2019MS002032
- Technical note: AQMEII4 Activity 1: evaluation of wet and dry deposition schemes as an integral part of regional-scale air quality models S. Galmarini et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15663-2021
Latest update: 06 Oct 2022