14 Dec 2018
Research article | 14 Dec 2018
Principal component analysis of summertime ground site measurements in the Athabasca oil sands with a focus on analytically unresolved intermediate-volatility organic compounds
Travis W. Tokarek et al.
Total article views: 2,521 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,580 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,566 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,410 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,400 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,170 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,166 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A comprehensive study on artificial intelligence in oil and gas sector D. Gupta & M. Shah 10.1007/s11356-021-15379-z
- A re-analysis and review of elemental and polycyclic aromatic compound deposition in snow and lake sediments from Canada's Oil Sands Region integrating industrial performance and climatic variables T. Arciszewski 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153254
- Evolution of Atmospheric Total Organic Carbon from Petrochemical Mixtures K. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02620
- A decadal synthesis of atmospheric emissions, ambient air quality, and deposition in the oil sands region E. Horb et al. 10.1002/ieam.4539
- Exploring the Influence of Industrial and Climatic Variables on Communities of Benthic Macroinvertebrates Collected in Streams and Lakes in Canada’s Oil Sands Region T. Arciszewski 10.3390/environments8110123
- Fugitive Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds from a Tailings Pond in the Oil Sands Region of Alberta S. Moussa et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02325
- Discrimination and geo-spatial mapping of atmospheric VOC sources using full scan direct mass spectral data collected from a moving vehicle L. Richards et al. 10.1039/C9EM00439D
- Seasonal variability of trace elements in fine particulate matter (PM2.5) in a coastal city of northern Poland – profile analysis and source identification P. Siudek 10.1039/D0EM00031K
- Waste Containment Ponds Are a Major Source of Secondary Organic Aerosol Precursors from Oil Sands Operations B. Drollette et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01735
- Dominant Processes of HONO Derived from Multiple Field Observations in Contrasting Environments Y. Jiang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00004
- Biomass-burning emissions could significantly enhance the atmospheric oxidizing capacity in continental air pollution B. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117523
- A large contribution of anthropogenic organo-nitrates to secondary organic aerosol in the Alberta oil sands A. Lee et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12209-2019
- Advances in science and applications of air pollution monitoring: A case study on oil sands monitoring targeting ecosystem protection J. Brook et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1607689
- Estimation of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and SO<sub>2</sub> emissions from Sarnia, Ontario, using a mobile MAX-DOAS (Multi-AXis Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy) and a NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> analyzer Z. Davis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13871-2019
- Transforming petroleum downstream sector through big data: a holistic review H. Patel et al. 10.1007/s13202-020-00889-2
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from <i>α</i>-pinene, alkanes, and oil-sands-related precursors in a new oxidation flow reactor K. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9715-2019
- Validation of MAX-DOAS retrievals of aerosol extinction, SO<sub>2</sub>, and NO<sub>2</sub> through comparison with lidar, sun photometer, active DOAS, and aircraft measurements in the Athabasca oil sands region Z. Davis et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1129-2020
- The effects of plume episodes on PAC profiles in the athabasca oil sands region N. Jariyasopit et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117014
- Improving Insights on Air Pollutant Mixtures and Their Origins by Enhancing Local Monitoring in an Area of Intensive Resource Development S. Wren et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06055
- Understanding the Impact of High-NOx Conditions on the Formation of Secondary Organic Aerosol in the Photooxidation of Oil Sand-Related Precursors K. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05404
- Quantification of methane sources in the Athabasca Oil Sands Region of Alberta by aircraft mass balance S. Baray et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7361-2018
Latest update: 17 May 2022