Measurements of I/SVOCs in biomass-burning smoke using solid-phase extraction disks and two-dimensional gas chromatography
Lindsay E. Hatch et al.
Total article views: 1,842 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,807 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,791 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,183 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,171 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 620 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric evolution of emissions from a boreal forest fire: the formation of highly functionalized oxygen-, nitrogen-, and sulfur-containing organic compounds J. Ditto et al. 10.5194/acp-21-255-2021
- Wildfire and prescribed burning impacts on air quality in the United States D. Jaffe et al. 10.1080/10962247.2020.1749731
- Aging of atmospheric aerosols and the role of iron in catalyzing brown carbon formation H. Al-Abadleh 10.1039/D1EA00038A
- Peat burning – An important source of pyridines in the earth atmosphere D. Kosyakov et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115109
- Aerosol Mass and Optical Properties, Smoke Influence on O 3 , and High NO 3 Production Rates in a Western U.S. City Impacted by Wildfires V. Selimovic et al. 10.1029/2020JD032791
- Effect of aromatic ring substituents on the ability of catechol to produce brown carbon in iron(iii)-catalyzed reactions H. Chin et al. 10.1039/D0EA00007H
- Passive air sampling and nontargeted analysis for screening POP-like chemicals in the atmosphere: Opportunities and challenges X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.trac.2020.116052
- Emissions of intermediate-volatility and semi-volatile organic compounds from domestic fuels used in Delhi, India G. Stewart et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2407-2021
- Intermediate-Volatility Organic Compound Emissions from Nonroad Construction Machinery under Different Operation Modes L. Qi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01316
- Aging Effects on Biomass Burning Aerosol Mass and Composition: A Critical Review of Field and Laboratory Studies A. Hodshire et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02588
- Observations and Modeling of NOx Photochemistry and Fate in Fresh Wildfire Plumes Q. Peng et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00086
- Speciated and total emission factors of particulate organics from burning western US wildland fuels and their dependence on combustion efficiency C. Jen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1013-2019
- Chemical composition of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in October 2017 Northern California wildfire plumes Y. Liang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5719-2021
- Products and Secondary Organic Aerosol Yields from the OH and NO3 Radical-Initiated Oxidation of Resorcinol Z. Finewax et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00112
- Modeling organic aerosol over Europe in summer conditions with the VBS-GECKO parameterization: sensitivity to secondary organic compound properties and IVOC (intermediate-volatility organic compound) emissions V. Lannuque et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4905-2020
- Oxygenated Aromatic Compounds are Important Precursors of Secondary Organic Aerosol in Biomass-Burning Emissions A. Akherati et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01345
- Emission of trace gases and aerosols from biomass burning – an updated assessment M. Andreae 10.5194/acp-19-8523-2019
- Secondary organic aerosols produced from photochemical oxidation of secondarily evaporated biomass burning organic gases: Chemical composition, toxicity, optical properties, and climate effect Z. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106801
- Frontier review on comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography for measuring organic aerosol Z. An et al. 10.1016/j.hazl.2021.100013
- Comprehensive two-dimensional gas-chromatography to study the human exposome: Current trends and perspectives B. Weggler et al. 10.1016/j.coesh.2020.02.011
- Emissions of non-methane volatile organic compounds from combustion of domestic fuels in Delhi, India G. Stewart et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2383-2021
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021