10 Dec 2018
Research article | 10 Dec 2018
Vertical characterization of highly oxygenated molecules (HOMs) below and above a boreal forest canopy
Qiaozhi Zha et al.
Total article views: 2,532 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,307 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,303 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,332 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,329 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 975 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 974 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurement of atmospheric nanoparticles: Bridging the gap between gas-phase molecules and larger particles C. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2022.03.006
- Long-term measurement of sub-3 nm particles and their precursor gases in the boreal forest J. Sulo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-695-2021
- Vertical profiles of sub-3 nm particles over the boreal forest K. Leino et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4127-2019
- Contribution of Atmospheric Oxygenated Organic Compounds to Particle Growth in an Urban Environment X. Qiao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02095
- Occurrence and growth of sub-50 nm aerosol particles in the Amazonian boundary layer M. Franco et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3469-2022
- Highly Oxygenated Organic Molecules (HOM) from Gas-Phase Autoxidation Involving Peroxy Radicals: A Key Contributor to Atmospheric Aerosol F. Bianchi et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrev.8b00395
- Pyruvic acid in the boreal forest: gas-phase mixing ratios and impact on radical chemistry P. Eger et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3697-2020
- Insights into atmospheric oxidation processes by performing factor analyses on subranges of mass spectra Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5945-2020
- Atmospheric Nitrous Acid Measurement in the French Landes Forest X. Wang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00231
- Measurement report: Molecular composition and volatility of gaseous organic compounds in a boreal forest – from volatile organic compounds to highly oxygenated organic molecules W. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8961-2021
- Observational Evidence for the Involvement of Dicarboxylic Acids in Particle Nucleation X. Fang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00270
- A novel approach for simple statistical analysis of high-resolution mass spectra Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3761-2019
- Alkyl nitrates in the boreal forest: formation via the NO<sub>3</sub>-, OH- and O<sub>3</sub>-induced oxidation of biogenic volatile organic compounds and ambient lifetimes J. Liebmann et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10391-2019
- Atmospheric organic vapors in two European pine forests measured by a Vocus PTR-TOF: insights into monoterpene and sesquiterpene oxidation processes H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4123-2021
- Molecular Composition of Oxygenated Organic Molecules and Their Contributions to Organic Aerosol in Beijing Y. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05191
- Measurement report: Effects of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and seed aerosol on highly oxygenated organic molecules (HOMs) from cyclohexene ozonolysis M. Räty et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7357-2021
- Semi-volatile and highly oxygenated gaseous and particulate organic compounds observed above a boreal forest canopy B. Lee et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11547-2018
- Chemical transformations in monoterpene-derived organic aerosol enhanced by inorganic composition M. Riva et al. 10.1038/s41612-018-0058-0
Latest update: 15 May 2022