Computation and analysis of atmospheric carbon dioxide annual mean growth rates from satellite observations during 2003–2016
Total article views: 4,763 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,763 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,551 with geography defined and 212 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,302 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,083 with geography defined and 219 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,468 with geography defined and -7 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluating the consistency between OCO-2 and OCO-3 XCO2 estimates derived from the NASA ACOS version 10 retrieval algorithm T. Taylor et al. 10.5194/amt-16-3173-2023
- Characterizing the regional XCO2 variability and its association with ENSO over India inferred from GOSAT and OCO-2 satellite observations C. Das et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166176
- Major challenges in widespread adaptation of aerobic rice system and potential opportunities for future sustainability M. Farooq et al. 10.1016/j.sajb.2023.06.017
- Global atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> inverse models converging on neutral tropical land exchange, but disagreeing on fossil fuel and atmospheric growth rate B. Gaubert et al. 10.5194/bg-16-117-2019
- Overview of the MOSAiC expedition: Physical oceanography B. Rabe et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00062
- Decadal variations in CO2 during agricultural seasons in India and role of management as sustainable approach A. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.eti.2022.102498
- Spatial and Temporal Variations of Atmospheric CO2 Concentration in China and Its Influencing Factors Z. Lv et al. 10.3390/atmos11030231
- A Proof of Concept for Estimating the Annual Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Variation From Orbiting Carbon Observatory-3 vEarly Data B. Raychaudhuri & S. Roy 10.1109/LGRS.2021.3099172
- A comprehensive evaluation of the spatiotemporal variation of CO2 and its driving forces over China X. Jin et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2023.1129639
- Ensemble-based satellite-derived carbon dioxide and methane column-averaged dry-air mole fraction data sets (2003–2018) for carbon and climate applications M. Reuter et al. 10.5194/amt-13-789-2020
- Mapping contiguous XCO2 by machine learning and analyzing the spatio-temporal variation in China from 2003 to 2019 M. Zhang & G. Liu 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159588
- Satellite Data Applications for Sustainable Energy Transitions M. Edwards et al. 10.3389/frsus.2022.910924
- A procedure to estimate variances and covariances on GHG emissions and inventories E. Marujo et al. 10.1080/17583004.2022.2086486
- Comparison of Continuous In-Situ CO2 Measurements with Co-Located Column-Averaged XCO2 TCCON/Satellite Observations and CarbonTracker Model Over the Zugspitze Region Y. Yuan et al. 10.3390/rs11242981
- The Canadian atmospheric transport model for simulating greenhouse gas evolution on regional scales: GEM–MACH–GHG v.137-reg J. Kim et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-269-2020
- Spatially resolved evaluation of Earth system models with satellite column-averaged CO<sub>2</sub> B. Gier et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6115-2020
- Detecting the Responses of CO2 Column Abundances to Anthropogenic Emissions from Satellite Observations of GOSAT and OCO-2 M. Sheng et al. 10.3390/rs13173524
- An 11-year record of XCO<sub>2</sub> estimates derived from GOSAT measurements using the NASA ACOS version 9 retrieval algorithm T. Taylor et al. 10.5194/essd-14-325-2022
- XCO<sub>2</sub> retrieval for GOSAT and GOSAT-2 based on the FOCAL algorithm S. Noël et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3837-2021
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Impacts on Air Quality during Partial Lockdown in the Metropolitan Area of São Paulo D. Alvim et al. 10.3390/rs15051262
- A methodology to constrain carbon dioxide emissions from coal-fired power plants using satellite observations of co-emitted nitrogen dioxide F. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-99-2020
- Towards Robust Calculation of Interannual CO2 Growth Signal from TCCON (Total Carbon Column Observing Network) L. Labzovskii et al. 10.3390/rs13193868
- Modification of Fraser’s Method for the Atmospheric CO2 Mass Estimation by Using Satellite Data M. Pellegrini et al. 10.3390/atmos13060866
- What can we learn about effectiveness of carbon reduction policies from interannual variability of fossil fuel CO2 emissions in East Asia? L. Labzovskii et al. 10.1016/j.envsci.2019.03.011
Latest update: 25 Sep 2023