Volatility measurement of atmospheric submicron aerosols in an urban atmosphere in southern China
Li-Ming Cao et al.
Total article views: 1,738 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,716 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,706 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,180 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,172 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 536 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 534 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimating organic aerosol emissions from cooking in winter over the Pearl River Delta region, China L. Xing et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118266
- High contributions of fossil sources to more volatile organic aerosol H. Ni et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10405-2019
- Case study of the effects of aerosol chemical composition and hygroscopicity on the scattering coefficient in summer, Xianghe, southeast of Beijing, China J. Zou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.03.026
- Real‐Time Characterization of Aerosol Compositions, Sources, and Aging Processes in Guangzhou During PRIDE‐GBA 2018 Campaign W. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021JD035114
- Aerosol Phase State and Its Link to Chemical Composition and Liquid Water Content in a Subtropical Coastal Megacity Y. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01196
- Summertime aerosol volatility measurements in Beijing, China W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10205-2019
- Reduced volatility of aerosols from surface emissions to the top of the planetary boundary layer Q. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14749-2021
- Increased secondary aerosol contribution and possible processing on polluted winter days in China Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.03.021
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Aerosol gas exchange system (AGES) for nanoparticle sampling at elevated temperatures: Modeling and experimental characterization M. Bainschab et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-53113-5
- A Review of Aerosol Chemical Composition and Sources in Representative Regions of China during Wintertime Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos10050277
- Source apportionment of fine particulate matter in Houston, Texas: insights to secondary organic aerosols I. Al-Naiema et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15601-2018
- Abundant Biogenic Oxygenated Organic Aerosol in Atmospheric Coarse Particles: Plausible Sources and Atmospheric Implications X. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06311
- Exploration of PM<sub>2.5</sub> sources on the regional scale in the Pearl River Delta based on ME-2 modeling X. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11563-2018
- Characterization of Organic Aerosol at a Rural Site in the North China Plain Region: Sources, Volatility and Organonitrates Q. Zhu et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0127-2
- Characterization of submicron aerosol volatility in the regional atmosphere in Southern China L. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.124383
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021