Coarse-mode mineral dust size distributions, composition and optical properties from AER-D aircraft measurements over the tropical eastern Atlantic
Claire L. Ryder et al.
Total article views: 2,162 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,049 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,029 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,301 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,285 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 748 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 744 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Properties of dust source material and volcanic ash in Iceland M. Butwin et al. 10.1111/sed.12734
- Dust Constraints from joint Observational-Modelling-experiMental analysis (DustCOMM): comparison with measurements and model simulations A. Adebiyi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-829-2020
- A New Satellite-Based Global Climatology of Dust Aerosol Optical Depth K. Voss & A. Evan 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0194.1
- Coarse and giant particles are ubiquitous in Saharan dust export regions and are radiatively significant over the Sahara C. Ryder et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15353-2019
- Falling bacterial communities from the atmosphere C. Woo & N. Yamamoto 10.1186/s40793-020-00369-4
- The characterization of Taklamakan dust properties using a multiwavelength Raman polarization lidar in Kashi, China Q. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13817-2020
- Atmospheric Transport of North African Dust‐Bearing Supermicron Freshwater Diatoms to South America: Implications for Iron Transport to the Equatorial North Atlantic Ocean A. Barkley et al. 10.1029/2020GL090476
- The global dust cycle and uncertainty in CMIP5 (Coupled Model Intercomparison Project phase 5) models C. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10401-2020
- An EARLINET early warning system for atmospheric aerosol aviation hazards N. Papagiannopoulos et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10775-2020
- Climate models miss most of the coarse dust in the atmosphere A. Adebiyi & J. Kok 10.1126/sciadv.aaz9507
- Unexpected vertical structure of the Saharan Air Layer and giant dust particles during AER-D F. Marenco et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17655-2018
- Climate Models and Remote Sensing Retrievals Neglect Substantial Desert Dust Asphericity Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2019GL086592
- Vertical distribution of aerosols in dust storms during the Arctic winter P. Dagsson-Waldhauserova et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-51764-y
- The electrical activity of Saharan dust as perceived from surface electric field observations V. Daskalopoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-927-2021
- Size-resolved atmospheric ice-nucleating particles during East Asian dust events J. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3491-2021
- Orientation of non spherical prolate dust particles moving vertically in the Earth’s atmosphere S. Mallios et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105657
- Characterisation of the filter inlet system on the FAAM BAe-146 research aircraft and its use for size-resolved aerosol composition measurements A. Sanchez-Marroquin et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5741-2019
- Fine dust emissions from active sands at coastal Oceano Dunes, California Y. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2947-2019
- Computational Study of the Effect of Mineral Dust on Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation by Accretion Reactions of Closed-Shell Organic Compounds F. Keshavarz et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.9b06331
- An overview of and issues with sky radiometer technology and SKYNET T. Nakajima et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4195-2020
- Estimates of African Dust Deposition Along the Trans‐Atlantic Transit Using the Decadelong Record of Aerosol Measurements from CALIOP, MODIS, MISR, and IASI H. Yu et al. 10.1029/2019JD030574
- Direct Radiative Effect by Mineral Dust Aerosols Constrained by New Microphysical and Spectral Optical Data C. Di Biagio et al. 10.1029/2019GL086186
- Linking the Different Diameter Types of Aspherical Desert Dust Indicates That Models Underestimate Coarse Dust Emission Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020GL092054
- Size-dependent ice nucleation by airborne particles during dust events in the eastern Mediterranean N. Reicher et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11143-2019
- Models transport Saharan dust too low in the atmosphere: a comparison of the MetUM and CAMS forecasts with observations D. O'Sullivan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12955-2020
- Complex refractive indices and single-scattering albedo of global dust aerosols in the shortwave spectrum and relationship to size and iron content C. Di Biagio et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15503-2019
- Overview of aerosol optical properties over southern West Africa from DACCIWA aircraft measurements C. Denjean et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4735-2020
- Aircraft and ground measurements of dust aerosols over the west African coast in summer 2015 during ICE-D and AER-D D. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3817-2018
Latest update: 08 Apr 2021