Two years of online measurement of fine particulate nitrate in the western Yangtze River Delta: influences of thermodynamics and N2O5 hydrolysis
Peng Sun et al.
Total article views: 1,766 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,672 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,063 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,051 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 621 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 621 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Nitrogen isotopes in nitrate aerosols collected in the remote marine boundary layer: Implications for nitrogen isotopic fractionations among atmospheric reactive nitrogen species J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118028
- Continuous and comprehensive atmospheric observations in Beijing: a station to understand the complex urban atmospheric environment Y. Liu et al. 10.1080/20964471.2020.1798707
- NO3 and N2O5 chemistry at a suburban site during the EXPLORE-YRD campaign in 2018 H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117180
- Chemical Boundary Layer and Its Impact on Air Pollution in Northern China X. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00755
- Impact of air transport and secondary formation on haze pollution in the Yangtze River Delta: In situ online observations in Shanghai and Nanjing P. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117350
- Measurement report: Effects of photochemical aging on the formation and evolution of summertime secondary aerosol in Beijing T. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1341-2021
- The promotion effect of nitrous acid on aerosol formation in wintertime in Beijing: the possible contribution of traffic-related emissions Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13023-2020
- Significant reduction of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in eastern China due to regional-scale emission control: evidence from SORPES in 2011–2018 A. Ding et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11791-2019
- Source and formation of fine particulate nitrate in South China: Constrained by isotopic modeling and online trace gas analysis T. Su et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117563
- Chemical characterization of submicron aerosol in summertime Beijing: A case study in southern suburbs in 2018 T. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.125918
- Semi-quantitative understanding of source contribution to nitrous acid (HONO) based on 1 year of continuous observation at the SORPES station in eastern China Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13289-2019
- Air Quality During COVID-19 Lockdown in the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta: Two Different Responsive Mechanisms to Emission Reductions in China N. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08383
- Increased secondary aerosol contribution and possible processing on polluted winter days in China Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.03.021
- Estimation of Particulate Matter Contributions from Desert Outbreaks in Mediterranean Countries (2015–2018) Using the Time Series Clustering Method Á. Gómez-Losada & J. Pires 10.3390/atmos12010005
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Secondary aerosol formation and its linkage with synoptic conditions during winter haze pollution over eastern China T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138888
- Nitrate-dominated PM<sub>2.5</sub> and elevation of particle pH observed in urban Beijing during the winter of 2017 Y. Xie et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5019-2020
- Changes of Emission Sources to Nitrate Aerosols in Beijing After the Clean Air Actions: Evidence From Dual Isotope Compositions M. Fan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031998
- Significant production of ClNO<sub>2</sub> and possible source of Cl<sub>2</sub> from N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>5</sub> uptake at a suburban site in eastern China M. Xia et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6147-2020
Latest update: 16 Apr 2021