Quantifying the variability of the annular modes: reanalysis uncertainty vs. sampling uncertainty
Edwin P. Gerber and Patrick Martineau
Total article views: 1,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,657 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,645 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,076 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,064 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 581 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Interannual variability of summer surface mass balance and surface melting in the Amundsen sector, West Antarctica M. Donat-Magnin et al. 10.5194/tc-14-229-2020
- Modulations of North American and European Weather Variability and Extremes by Interdecadal Variability of the Atmospheric Circulation over the North Atlantic Sector P. Martineau et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0977.1
- The effect of interactive ozone chemistry on weak and strong stratospheric polar vortex events J. Oehrlein et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10531-2020
- The Role of the Stratosphere in Subseasonal to Seasonal Prediction: 1. Predictability of the Stratosphere D. Domeisen et al. 10.1029/2019JD030920
- Subseasonal predictability of the North Atlantic Oscillation J. Albers & M. Newman 10.1088/1748-9326/abe781
- Is our dynamical understanding of the circulation changes associated with the Antarctic ozone hole sensitive to the choice of reanalysis dataset? A. Orr et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7451-2021
- Statistical Learning Methods as a Basis for Skillful Seasonal Temperature Forecasts in Europe M. Kämäräinen et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0765.1
- Are Sudden Stratospheric Warmings Preceded by Anomalous Tropospheric Wave Activity? A. Cámara et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0269.1
- The wave geometry of final stratospheric warming events A. Butler & D. Domeisen 10.5194/wcd-2-453-2021
- Statistical Characteristics of Major Sudden Stratospheric Warming Events in CESM1-WACCM: A Comparison with the JRA55 and NCEP/NCAR Reanalyses C. Cao et al. 10.3390/atmos10090519
- Contrasting stratospheric–tropospheric multi-fractal behaviors in NAM variability D. Nian & Z. Fu 10.1007/s00382-019-04981-0
- Differences between the 2018 and 2019 stratospheric polar vortex split events A. Butler et al. 10.1002/qj.3858
- The Influence of the Stratosphere on the Tropical Troposphere P. HAYNES et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2021-040
- Tropopause-level planetary wave source and its role in two-way troposphere–stratosphere coupling L. Boljka & T. Birner 10.5194/wcd-1-555-2020
- Impact of Satellite Observations on Forecasting Sudden Stratospheric Warmings S. Noguchi et al. 10.1029/2019GL086233
- Parallel Comparison of Major Sudden Stratospheric Warming Events in CESM1-WACCM and CESM2-WACCM S. Liu et al. 10.3390/atmos10110679
- On the value of reanalyses prior to 1979 for dynamical studies of stratosphere–troposphere coupling P. Hitchcock 10.5194/acp-19-2749-2019
- Observed Relationships Between Sudden Stratospheric Warmings and European Climate Extremes A. King et al. 10.1029/2019JD030480
Latest update: 18 Jan 2022