30 Nov 2018
Research article | 30 Nov 2018
Elucidating real-world vehicle emission factors from mobile measurements over a large metropolitan region: a focus on isocyanic acid, hydrogen cyanide, and black carbon
Sumi N. Wren et al.
Total article views: 2,024 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,948 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,928 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,335 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,318 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 613 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 610 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Isocyanic acid (HNCO) and its fate in the atmosphere: a review M. Leslie et al. 10.1039/C9EM00003H
- Integrated urban services: Experience from four cities on different continents A. Baklanov et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2020.100610
- Kerbside NOx and CO concentrations and emission factors of vehicles on a busy road M. Chu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118878
- In utero exposure to near-roadway air pollution and autism spectrum disorder in children S. Carter et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106898
- Composition of Ultrafine Particles in Urban Beijing: Measurement Using a Thermal Desorption Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometer X. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06053
- Sensitivity analysis of area-wide, mobile source emission factors to high-emitter vehicles in Los Angeles M. Kelp et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117212
- Atmospheric gaseous hydrochloric and hydrobromic acid in urban Beijing, China: detection, source identification and potential atmospheric impacts X. Fan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11437-2021
- Atmospheric chemical loss processes of isocyanic acid (HNCO): a combined theoretical kinetic and global modelling study S. Rosanka et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6671-2020
- Advances in science and applications of air pollution monitoring: A case study on oil sands monitoring targeting ecosystem protection J. Brook et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1607689
- Determination of local traffic emission and non-local background source contribution to on-road air pollution using fixed-route mobile air sensor network P. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118055
- High Concentrations of Atmospheric Isocyanic Acid (HNCO) Produced from Secondary Sources in China Z. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02843
- Emissions of carboxylic acids, hydrogen cyanide (HCN) and isocyanic acid (HNCO) from vehicle exhaust T. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118218
- Temporal and spatial diagnostic model of vehicle gas pollutants Q. Hu et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-09111-0
- Levels, spatial distribution, and source identification of airborne environmentally persistent free radicals from tree leaves C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113353
- Sources of isocyanic acid (HNCO) indoors: a focus on cigarette smoke R. Hems et al. 10.1039/C9EM00107G
- Pollution profiles of volatile organic compounds from different urban functional areas in Guangzhou China based on GC/MS and PTR-TOF-MS: Atmospheric environmental implications C. Han et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116843
- Solvation and Hydrolysis Reaction of Isocyanic Acid at the Air–Water Interface: A Computational Study J. Zhong et al. 10.1021/jacs.1c10703
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022