Elucidating real-world vehicle emission factors from mobile measurements over a large metropolitan region: a focus on isocyanic acid, hydrogen cyanide, and black carbon
Total article views: 2,540 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,540 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,449 with geography defined and 91 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,892 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,805 with geography defined and 87 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 648 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 644 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Isocyanic acid (HNCO) and its fate in the atmosphere: a review M. Leslie et al. 10.1039/C9EM00003H
- Integrated urban services: Experience from four cities on different continents A. Baklanov et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2020.100610
- Kerbside NOx and CO concentrations and emission factors of vehicles on a busy road M. Chu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118878
- In utero exposure to near-roadway air pollution and autism spectrum disorder in children S. Carter et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106898
- Composition of Ultrafine Particles in Urban Beijing: Measurement Using a Thermal Desorption Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometer X. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06053
- Sensitivity analysis of area-wide, mobile source emission factors to high-emitter vehicles in Los Angeles M. Kelp et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117212
- Atmospheric gaseous hydrochloric and hydrobromic acid in urban Beijing, China: detection, source identification and potential atmospheric impacts X. Fan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11437-2021
- Atmospheric chemical loss processes of isocyanic acid (HNCO): a combined theoretical kinetic and global modelling study S. Rosanka et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6671-2020
- Chemical speciation of PM emissions from heavy-duty vehicles I. Cunha-Lopes et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119823
- Advances in science and applications of air pollution monitoring: A case study on oil sands monitoring targeting ecosystem protection J. Brook et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1607689
- Determination of local traffic emission and non-local background source contribution to on-road air pollution using fixed-route mobile air sensor network P. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118055
- Behavior of Isocyanic Acid and Other Nitrogen-Containing Volatile Organic Compounds in The Indoor Environment C. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c08182
- Black carbon aerosol reductions during COVID-19 confinement quantified by aircraft measurements over Europe O. Krüger et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8683-2022
- High Concentrations of Atmospheric Isocyanic Acid (HNCO) Produced from Secondary Sources in China Z. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02843
- Emissions of carboxylic acids, hydrogen cyanide (HCN) and isocyanic acid (HNCO) from vehicle exhaust T. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118218
- Temporal and spatial diagnostic model of vehicle gas pollutants Q. Hu et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-09111-0
- Levels, spatial distribution, and source identification of airborne environmentally persistent free radicals from tree leaves C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113353
- Review of black carbon emission factors from different anthropogenic sources T. Rönkkö et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/acbb1b
- Sources of isocyanic acid (HNCO) indoors: a focus on cigarette smoke R. Hems et al. 10.1039/C9EM00107G
- Chemical characteristics of PM2.5 emitted from motor vehicles exhaust under the plateau with low oxygen content J. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120053
- Pollution profiles of volatile organic compounds from different urban functional areas in Guangzhou China based on GC/MS and PTR-TOF-MS: Atmospheric environmental implications C. Han et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116843
- Solvation and Hydrolysis Reaction of Isocyanic Acid at the Air–Water Interface: A Computational Study J. Zhong et al. 10.1021/jacs.1c10703
- Development of point sampling technology for identifying high-emitting vehicles in narrow and deep street canyons F. Murena & D. Toscano 10.1016/j.apr.2023.101876
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023