29 Nov 2018
Research article | 29 Nov 2018
Effects of brown coatings on the absorption enhancement of black carbon: a numerical investigation
Jie Luo et al.
Total article views: 3,658 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,658 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,596 with geography defined and 62 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,557 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,510 with geography defined and 47 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,101 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,086 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Direct Radiative Effect of Absorbing Aerosols: Sensitivity to Mixing State, Brown Carbon, and Soil Dust Refractive Index and Shape P. Tuccella et al. 10.1029/2019JD030967
- Significance of Absorbing Fraction of Coating on Absorption Enhancement of Partially Coated Black Carbon Aerosols X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos12111422
- The fractal characteristics of atmospheric coated soot: Implication for morphological analysis J. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105804
- Effects of black carbon morphology on brown carbon absorption estimation: from numerical aspects J. Luo et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2113-2021
- Optical Modeling of Black Carbon With Different Coating Materials: The Effect of Coating Configurations J. Luo et al. 10.1029/2019JD031701
- Theoretical study of scattering Angstrom exponent of coated black carbon aerosols: The effect of microphysical configurations X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107302
- The single scattering albedo Angstrom exponent of black carbon with brown coatings X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107429
- Mass absorption cross-section of black carbon from residential biofuel stoves and diesel trucks based on real-world measurements B. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147225
- The Ångström Exponent and Single-Scattering Albedo of Black Carbon: Effects of Different Coating Materials J. Luo et al. 10.3390/atmos11101103
- Comprehensive thematic T-matrix reference database: a 2017–2019 update M. Mishchenko 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106692
- Modelling optical properties of atmospheric black carbon aerosols M. Kahnert & F. Kanngießer 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.106849
- The Angstrom exponents of black carbon aerosols with non-absorptive coating: A numerical investigation X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107362
- Aerosol optics model for black carbon applicable to remote sensing, chemical data assimilation, and climate modelling M. Kahnert & F. Kanngießer 10.1364/OE.422523
- Modelling black carbon absorption of solar radiation: combining external and internal mixing assumptions G. Curci et al. 10.5194/acp-19-181-2019
- Effects of phase transformation on the ultraviolet optical properties of alumina clusters in aircraft plumes Y. Xu et al. 10.1364/OE.399723
- Lensing Effect of Black Carbon With Brown Coatings: Dominant Microphysics and Parameterization X. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033549
- Investigation of the Uncertainties of Simulated Optical Properties of Brown Carbon at Two Asian Sites Using a Modified Bulk Aerosol Optical Scheme of the Community Atmospheric Model Version 5.3 L. Xu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033942
- Source-specific light absorption by carbonaceous components in the complex aerosol matrix from yearly filter-based measurements V. Moschos et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12809-2021
- Evolution of Aerosol Optical Properties from Wood Smoke in Real Atmosphere Influenced by Burning Phase and Solar Radiation D. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07569
- Electrospray surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (ES-SERS) for studying organic coatings of atmospheric aerosol particles M. Gen et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1597964
- Absorption and scattering of light by soot aggregates with uniform and pendular ring coatings O. Enekwizu et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105583
- Bias in quantification of light absorption enhancement of black carbon aerosol coated with low-volatility brown carbon N. Shetty et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1873909
- Cloud droplet activation properties and scavenged fraction of black carbon in liquid-phase clouds at the high-alpine research station Jungfraujoch (3580 m a.s.l.) G. Motos et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3833-2019
- The absorption Ångstrom exponent of black carbon with brown coatings: effects of aerosol microphysics and parameterization X. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9701-2020
Latest update: 30 Jan 2023