The importance of blowing snow to halogen-containing aerosol in coastal Antarctica: influence of source region versus wind speed
Total article views: 2,509 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,509 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,438 with geography defined and 71 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,782 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,730 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 727 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 708 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric particle abundance and sea salt aerosol observations in the springtime Arctic: a focus on blowing snow and leads Q. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15263-2022
- Evaluating the impact of blowing-snow sea salt aerosol on springtime BrO and O<sub>3</sub> in the Arctic J. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7335-2020
- New particle formation leads to enhanced cloud condensation nuclei concentrations on the Antarctic Peninsula J. Park et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13625-2023
- Measurements of Tropospheric Bromine Monoxide Over Four Halogen Activation Seasons in the Canadian High Arctic K. Bognar et al. 10.1029/2020JD033015
- First direct observation of sea salt aerosol production from blowing snow above sea ice M. Frey et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2549-2020
- Impact of Changing Arctic Sea Ice Extent, Sea Ice Age, and Snow Depth on Sea Salt Aerosol From Blowing Snow and the Open Ocean for 1980–2017 K. Confer et al. 10.1029/2022JD037667
- Photochemical reactions on aerosols at West Antarctica: A molecular case-study of nitrate formation among sea salt aerosols S. Gonçalves et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143586
- Fostering multidisciplinary research on interactions between chemistry, biology, and physics within the coupled cryosphere-atmosphere system J. Thomas et al. 10.1525/elementa.396
- Aerosol Marine Primary Carbohydrates and Atmospheric Transformation in the Western Antarctic Peninsula S. Zeppenfeld et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00351
- Long-term time series of Arctic tropospheric BrO derived from UV–VIS satellite remote sensing and its relation to first-year sea ice I. Bougoudis et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11869-2020
- Dynamics of gaseous oxidized mercury at Villum Research Station during the High Arctic summer J. Pernov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13287-2021
- Contribution of Water-Soluble Organic Matter from Multiple Marine Geographic Eco-Regions to Aerosols around Antarctica M. Rinaldi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00695
- Antarctic sea ice over the past 130 000 years – Part 1: a review of what proxy records tell us X. Crosta et al. 10.5194/cp-18-1729-2022
- Simultaneous Detection of Alkylamines in the Surface Ocean and Atmosphere of the Antarctic Sympagic Environment M. Dall’Osto et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00028
- Polar oceans and sea ice in a changing climate M. Willis et al. 10.1525/elementa.2023.00056
- On the annual variability of Antarctic aerosol size distributions at Halley Research Station T. Lachlan-Cope et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4461-2020
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023