26 Nov 2018
Research article | 26 Nov 2018
Assessing the impact of shipping emissions on air pollution in the Canadian Arctic and northern regions: current and future modelled scenarios
Wanmin Gong et al.
Total article views: 2,985 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,985 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,972 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,044 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,039 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 941 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 933 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climate change perception and impact of on-farm demonstration on intensity of adoption of adaptation strategies among smallholder farmers in South Africa T. Ojo et al. 10.1016/j.techfore.2021.121031
- Shipborne nutrient dynamics and impact on the eutrophication in the Baltic Sea U. Raudsepp et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.264
- The Atmospheric Imaging Mission for Northern Regions: AIM-North R. Nassar et al. 10.1080/07038992.2019.1643707
- Modeling Aerosol Effects on Liquid Clouds in the Summertime Arctic R. Ghahreman et al. 10.1029/2021JD034962
- Space‐Based Observations for Understanding Changes in the Arctic‐Boreal Zone B. Duncan et al. 10.1029/2019RG000652
- Shipping and Air Quality in Italian Port Cities: State-of-the-Art Analysis of Available Results of Estimated Impacts E. Merico et al. 10.3390/atmos12050536
- Assessing the Impact of Corona-Virus-19 on Nitrogen Dioxide Levels over Southern Ontario, Canada D. Griffin et al. 10.3390/rs12244112
- Comprehensive analysis of the air quality impacts of switching a marine vessel from diesel fuel to natural gas W. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115404
- Projections of shipping emissions and the related impact on air pollution and human health in the Nordic region C. Geels et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12495-2021
- Exploring the Impact of Climate Change on Arctic Shipping through the Lenses of Quadruple Bottom Line and Sustainable Development Goals S. Tiller et al. 10.3390/su14042193
- High Arctic aircraft measurements characterising black carbon vertical variability in spring and summer H. Schulz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2361-2019
- A prospective absorption system for marine NOx removal from simulated gas using Na2SO3/urea composite absorbents in bubble reactor Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2020.119709
- Dimethyl sulfide and its role in aerosol formation and growth in the Arctic summer – a modelling study R. Ghahremaninezhad et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14455-2019
- Physical and chemical characteristics of 1300 lakes and ponds across the Canadian Arctic T. Liang & J. Aherne 10.4081/jlimnol.2020.1973
- Estimated health impacts from maritime transport in the Mediterranean region and benefits from the use of cleaner fuels M. Viana et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105670
- Polycyclic aromatic compounds (PACs) in the Canadian environment: Links to global change D. Muir & E. Galarneau 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116425
- Impact of shipping emissions on air pollution and pollutant deposition over the Barents Sea J. Raut et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.118832
- The 13th and 14th Workshops on Antarctic Meteorology and Climate M. Lazzara et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-9215-6
Latest update: 09 Dec 2022