21 Nov 2018
Research article | 21 Nov 2018
The effect of secondary ice production parameterization on the simulation of a cold frontal rainband
Sylvia C. Sullivan et al.
Total article views: 1,844 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,846 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,832 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,281 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,270 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 565 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 562 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- New type of evidence for secondary ice formation at around −15 °C in mixed-phase clouds C. Mignani et al. 10.5194/acp-19-877-2019
- Two-year statistics of columnar-ice production in stratiform clouds over Hyytiälä, Finland: environmental conditions and the relevance to secondary ice production H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14671-2021
- The impact of secondary ice production on Arctic stratocumulus G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1301-2020
- Secondary Ice Formation in Idealised Deep Convection—Source of Primary Ice and Impact on Glaciation A. Miltenberger et al. 10.3390/atmos11050542
- Ice multiplication from ice–ice collisions in the high Arctic: sensitivity to ice habit, rimed fraction, ice type and uncertainties in the numerical description of the process G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9741-2021
- Secondary ice production in summer clouds over the Antarctic coast: an underappreciated process in atmospheric models G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-755-2021
- Impacts of secondary ice production on Arctic mixed-phase clouds based on ARM observations and CAM6 single-column model simulations X. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5685-2021
- How frequent is natural cloud seeding from ice cloud layers ( < −35 °C) over Switzerland? U. Proske et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5195-2021
- Continuous secondary-ice production initiated by updrafts through the melting layer in mountainous regions A. Lauber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3855-2021
- Cold cloud microphysical process rates in a global chemistry–climate model S. Bacer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1485-2021
- Secondary ice production processes in wintertime alpine mixed-phase clouds P. Georgakaki et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1965-2022
- Sensitivity of precipitation formation to secondary ice production in winter orographic mixed-phase clouds Z. Dedekind et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15115-2021
- New insights into ice multiplication using remote-sensing observations of slightly supercooled mixed-phase clouds in the Arctic E. Luke et al. 10.1073/pnas.2021387118
- On the drivers of droplet variability in alpine mixed-phase clouds P. Georgakaki et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10993-2021
- Microphysical processes producing high ice water contents (HIWCs) in tropical convective clouds during the HAIC-HIWC field campaign: dominant role of secondary ice production Y. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2365-2022
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022