16 Nov 2018
Research article | 16 Nov 2018
High-spatial-resolution mapping and source apportionment of aerosol composition in Oakland, California, using mobile aerosol mass spectrometry
Rishabh U. Shah et al.
Total article views: 3,381 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,393 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,379 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,400 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,388 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 993 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 991 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Formation pathways of aldehydes from heated cooking oils M. Takhar et al. 10.1039/D1EM00532D
- Hyperlocalized Measures of Air Pollution and Preeclampsia in Oakland, California D. Goin et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02151
- Quantifying ambient concentrations of primary and secondary organic aerosol in central Los Angeles using an integrated approach coupling source apportionment with regression analysis R. Tohidi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118807
- Socio-economic disparities in exposure to urban restaurant emissions are larger than for traffic R. Shah et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abbc92
- Uncertainty investigation of plume-chasing method for measuring on-road NOx emission factors of heavy-duty diesel vehicles Z. Tong et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.127372
- High-Spatial-Resolution Estimates of Ultrafine Particle Concentrations across the Continental United States P. Saha et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03237
- Characterizing Elevated Urban Air Pollutant Spatial Patterns with Mobile Monitoring in Houston, Texas D. Miller et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05523
- Comparison of Mobile and Fixed-Site Black Carbon Measurements for High-Resolution Urban Pollution Mapping S. Chambliss et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01409
- High-spatial-resolution distributions of aerosol chemical characteristics in urban Lanzhou, western China, during wintertime: Insights from an on-road mobile aerosol mass spectrometry measurement experiment X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153069
- Real‐Time Characterization of Aerosol Compositions, Sources, and Aging Processes in Guangzhou During PRIDE‐GBA 2018 Campaign W. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021JD035114
- Impact of the COVID-19 lockdown on the chemical composition and sources of urban PM2.5 C. Jeong et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118417
- High-Resolution Assessment of Air Quality in Urban Areas—A Business Model Perspective K. Schäfer et al. 10.3390/atmos12050595
- Urban Oxidation Flow Reactor Measurements Reveal Significant Secondary Organic Aerosol Contributions from Volatile Emissions of Emerging Importance R. Shah et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06531
- Statistical field calibration of a low-cost PM2.5 monitoring network in Baltimore A. Datta et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117761
- Land-Use Regression Modeling of Source-Resolved Fine Particulate Matter Components from Mobile Sampling E. Robinson et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01897
- Evaluating mobile monitoring of on-road emission factors by comparing concurrent PEMS measurements H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139507
- Insights into cooking sources in the context of sustainable development goals J. Li 10.1016/j.spc.2020.12.017
- Source Apportionment of Particulate Matter in Urban Snowpack Using End-Member Mixing Analysis and Positive Matrix Factorization Model M. Semenov et al. 10.3390/su132413584
- Past, present, and future of ultrafine particle exposures in North America A. Presto et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100109
- Online Chemical Characterization and Sources of Submicron Aerosol in the Major Mediterranean Port City of Piraeus, Greece I. Stavroulas et al. 10.3390/atmos12121686
- Measuring the spatial variability of black carbon in Athens during wintertime G. Grivas et al. 10.1007/s11869-019-00756-y
- Primary emissions and secondary production of organic aerosols from heated animal fats L. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148638
- Quantifying Urban Spatial Variations of Anthropogenic VOC Concentrations and Source Contributions with a Mobile Sampling Platform P. Gu et al. 10.3390/ijerph16091632
- A computationally efficient model to represent the chemistry, thermodynamics, and microphysics of secondary organic aerosols (simpleSOM): model development and application to α-pinene SOA S. Jathar et al. 10.1039/D1EA00014D
- Annual exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in urban environments linked to wintertime wood-burning episodes I. Tsiodra et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17865-2021
- Local- and regional-scale racial and ethnic disparities in air pollution determined by long-term mobile monitoring S. Chambliss et al. 10.1073/pnas.2109249118
- A Distributed Network of 100 Black Carbon Sensors for 100 Days of Air Quality Monitoring in West Oakland, California J. Caubel et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b00282
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 04 Jul 2022