15 Nov 2018
Research article | 15 Nov 2018
Global IWV trends and variability in atmospheric reanalyses and GPS observations
Ana C. Parracho et al.
Total article views: 2,576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,502 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,771 with geography defined and 59 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 746 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 731 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Integrated Water Vapor during Rain and Rain-Free Conditions above the Swiss Plateau K. Hocke et al. 10.3390/cli9070105
- A New Adaptive Absolute Method for Homogenizing GNSS‐Derived Precipitable Water Vapor Time Series D. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2021EA001716
- Impact of humidity biases on light precipitation occurrence: observations versus simulations S. Bastin et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1471-2019
- Water Vapour Assessment Using GNSS and Radiosondes over Polar Regions and Estimation of Climatological Trends from Long-Term Time Series Analysis M. Negusini et al. 10.3390/rs13234871
- Diurnal cycle of short-term fluctuations of integrated water vapour above Switzerland K. Hocke et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12083-2019
- Evaluation of Hourly PWV Products Derived From ERA5 and MERRA‐2 Over the Tibetan Plateau Using Ground‐Based GNSS Observations by Two Enhanced Models L. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020EA001516
- Homogenizing GPS Integrated Water Vapor Time Series: Benchmarking Break Detection Methods on Synthetic Data Sets R. Van Malderen et al. 10.1029/2020EA001121
- Sensitivity of Change-Point Detection and Trend Estimates to GNSS IWV Time Series Properties K. Nguyen et al. 10.3390/atmos12091102
- Annual, seasonal and diurnal variations of integrated water vapor using GPS observations over Hyderabad, a tropical station N. Jadala et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2019.10.002
- Analysis of diurnal to seasonal variability of Integrated Water Vapour in the South Indian Ocean basin using ground‐based GNSS and fifth‐generation ECMWF reanalysis (ERA5) data E. Lees et al. 10.1002/qj.3915
- GNSS assessment of sentinel-3A ECMWF tropospheric delays over inland waters C. Pearson et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.07.033
- Evaluation and Calibration of MODIS Near-Infrared Precipitable Water Vapor over China Using GNSS Observations and ERA-5 Reanalysis Dataset D. Zhu et al. 10.3390/rs13142761
- Comparison of tropospheric parameters from Meteodrone measurements with GNSS estimates from ground-based stations K. Wilgan et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.04.019
- Global Spatiotemporal Variability of Integrated Water Vapor Derived from GPS, GOME/SCIAMACHY and ERA-Interim: Annual Cycle, Frequency Distribution and Linear Trends R. Van Malderen et al. 10.3390/rs14041050
- IWV retrieval from ground GNSS receivers during NAWDEX P. Bosser & O. Bock 10.5194/adgeo-55-13-2021
- Feasibility of ERA5 integrated water vapor trends for climate change analysis in continental Europe: An evaluation with GPS (1994–2019) by considering statistical significance P. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112416
- Consistency and representativeness of integrated water vapour from ground-based GPS observations and ERA-Interim reanalysis O. Bock & A. Parracho 10.5194/acp-19-9453-2019
- Variability and Trend in Integrated Water Vapour from ERA-Interim and IGRA2 Observations over Peninsular Malaysia E. Makama & H. Lim 10.3390/atmos11091012
- Interannual Variability of the GNSS Precipitable Water Vapor in the Global Tropics Z. Baldysz et al. 10.3390/atmos12121698
- Review on the Role of GNSS Meteorology in Monitoring Water Vapor for Atmospheric Physics J. Vaquero-Martínez & M. Antón 10.3390/rs13122287
- Investigation of Antarctic Precipitable Water Vapor Variability and Trend from 18 Year (2001 to 2018) Data of Four Reanalyses Based on Radiosonde and GNSS Observations Z. Mo et al. 10.3390/rs13193901
- Trends of atmospheric water vapour in Switzerland from ground-based radiometry, FTIR and GNSS data L. Bernet et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11223-2020
- An Observational Study of GPS-Derived Integrated Water Vapor over India K. Gopalan et al. 10.3390/atmos12101303
- A breakpoint detection in the mean model with heterogeneous variance on fixed time intervals O. Bock et al. 10.1007/s11222-019-09853-5
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023