Drivers of atmospheric deposition of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons at European high-altitude sites
Total article views: 2,401 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,401 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,383 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,811 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,811 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 590 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 572 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal trends and retention of polycyclic aromatic compounds (PACs) in a remote sub-Arctic catchment M. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2023.121992
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon dynamics in soils along proglacial chronosequences in the Alps L. Marchal et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.165998
- Changes and distribution of gas-phase polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and organochlorine compounds in a high-mountain gradient over a three-year period (Pyrenees, 2017–2020) R. Prats et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154602
- Ultra-sensitive solid-phase Microextraction–Gas Chromatography–Mass spectrometry determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in snow samples using a deep cavity BenzoQxCavitand N. Riboni et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.135144
- Microbial metabolic routes in metagenome assembled genomes are mirrored by the mass balance of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in a high altitude lake M. Vila-Costa et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119592
- Persistent Organic Pollutants and Metals in Atmospheric Deposition Rates around the Port-Industrial Area of Civitavecchia, Italy G. Settimo et al. 10.3390/app11041827
- Seasonal distribution of PM2.5-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons as a critical indicator of air quality and health impact in a coastal-urban region of Poland P. Siudek 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154375
- Small-scale distributions of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in urban areas using geospatial modeling: A case study using the moss Orthotrichum lyellii in Portland, Oregon, U.S.A. S. Jovan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118433
- Occurrence and temperature dependence of atmospheric gas-phase organophosphate esters in high-mountain areas (Pyrenees) R. Prats et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.133467
- Atmosphere–ocean exchange of heavy metals and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in the Russian Arctic Ocean X. Ji et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13789-2019
- Comparative Genomics Analysis of the Aromatic and Xenobiotic Degradation Capacities and Heavy Metal Resistance in Seven Environmentally Derived Bacterial Isolates A. Kneubehl & R. Iyer 10.1007/s11270-023-06495-2
- Seabird-mediated transport of organohalogen compounds to remote sites (North West Greenland polynya) N. Nagar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154219
- A review of potentially harmful chemicals in crumb rubber used in synthetic football pitches F. Gomes et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.124998
- Seasonal Distribution of Pm2.5-Bound Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons as a Critical Indicator of Air Quality and Health Impact in a Coastal-Urban Region of Poland P. Siudek 10.2139/ssrn.3993357
- Atmospheric deposition of semivolatile organic pollutants in European high mountains: Sources, settling and chemical degradation P. Fernandez et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147099
- Spatial origin analysis on atmospheric bulk deposition of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in Shanghai Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120162
- Carcinogenic Activity and Risk Assessment of PAHs in Ambient Air: PM10 Particle Fraction and Bulk Deposition I. Jakovljević et al. 10.3390/toxics11030228
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023