Air quality modelling in the summer over the eastern Mediterranean using WRF-Chem: chemistry and aerosol mechanism intercomparison
George K. Georgiou et al.
Total article views: 2,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,446 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,432 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,955 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,943 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 491 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 489 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Investigation of an Intense Dust Outbreak in the Mediterranean Using XMed-Dry Network, Multiplatform Observations, and Numerical Modeling U. Rizza et al. 10.3390/app11041566
- Improving accuracy in simulation of urban wind flows by dynamic downscaling WRF with OpenFOAM R. Kadaverugu et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100912
- Evaluation of EU air quality standards through modeling and the FAIRMODE benchmarking methodology J. Kushta et al. 10.1007/s11869-018-0631-z
- A take-home message from COVID-19 on urban air pollution reduction through mobility limitations and teleworking A. Badia et al. 10.1038/s42949-021-00037-7
- Impact of emissions from a single urban source on air quality estimated from mobile observation and WRF-STILT model simulations H. Fan et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01023-9
- On the widespread enhancement in fine particulate matter across the Indo-Gangetic Plain towards winter N. Ojha et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-62710-8
- Exploring sources of uncertainty in premature mortality estimates from fine particulate matter: the case of China P. Giani et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab7f0f
- A multi-scale model analysis of ozone formation in the Bangkok Metropolitan Region, Thailand P. Uttamang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117433
- Quantifying the air quality and health benefits of greening freight movements L. Minet et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.109193
- Exploring analog-based schemes for aerosol optical depth forecasting with WRF-Chem A. Raman et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118134
- Application of WRF-Chem to simulate air quality over Northern Vietnam T. Do et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08913-y
- Radiative and cloud microphysical effects of the Saharan dust simulated by the WRF-Chem model A. Mamun et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2021.105646
- Impact of afforestation on surface ozone in the North China Plain during the three-decade period X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107979
- Increasing Probability of Heat-Related Mortality in a Mediterranean City Due to Urban Warming A. Pyrgou & M. Santamouris 10.3390/ijerph15081571
- Enhanced near-surface ozone under heatwave conditions in a Mediterranean island A. Pyrgou et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-27590-z
- High Resolution Urban Air Quality Modeling by Coupling CFD and Mesoscale Models: a Review R. Kadaverugu et al. 10.1007/s13143-019-00110-3
- Estimate of Secondary NO2 Levels at Two Urban Traffic Sites Using Observations and Modelling G. Ghermandi et al. 10.3390/su12197897
- Optimization of the sulfate aerosol hygroscopicity parameter in WRF-Chem A. Kim et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-259-2021
- Suitability of WRF model for simulating meteorological variables in rural, semi-urban and urban environments of Central India R. Kadaverugu et al. 10.1007/s00703-021-00816-y
- High spatial resolution WRF-Chem model over Asia: Physics and chemistry evaluation P. Sicard et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118004
- Application of Tropospheric Sulfate Aerosol Emissions to Mitigate Meteorological Phenomena with Extremely High Daily Temperatures G. Mulena et al. 10.2478/rtuect-2019-0002
- Urban-rural moisture contrast: Regulator of the urban heat island and heatwaves’ synergy over a mediterranean city A. Pyrgou et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2019.109102
- Aerosol absorption over the Aegean Sea under northern summer winds G. Methymaki et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117533
- Insights to WRF-Chem sensitivity in a zone of complex terrain in the tropical Andes: Effect of boundary conditions, chemical mechanisms, nesting, and domain configuration F. Cifuentes et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101093
- A first annual assessment of air quality modeling over Lebanon using WRF/Polyphemus C. Abdallah et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2018.01.003
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021