A comprehensive organic nitrate chemistry: insights into the lifetime of atmospheric organic nitrates
Azimeh Zare et al.
Total article views: 2,645 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,667 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,855 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,841 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 827 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 826 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of version 3.0B of the BEHR OMI NO<sub>2</sub> product J. Laughner et al. 10.5194/amt-12-129-2019
- The production and hydrolysis of organic nitrates from OH radical oxidation of <i>β</i>-ocimene A. Morales et al. 10.5194/acp-21-129-2021
- Sensitivity of Tropospheric Ozone Over the Southeast USA to Dry Deposition C. Baublitz et al. 10.1029/2020GL087158
- Global inorganic nitrate production mechanisms: comparison of a global model with nitrate isotope observations B. Alexander et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3859-2020
- Reaction Mechanisms Underlying Unfunctionalized Alkyl Nitrate Hydrolysis in Aqueous Aerosols F. Keshavarz et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00253
- Assessment of PM2.5-bound nitrogen-containing organic compounds (NOCs) during winter at urban sites in China and Korea K. Jang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114870
- Rapid hydrolysis of tertiary isoprene nitrate efficiently removes NOx from the atmosphere K. Vasquez et al. 10.1073/pnas.2017442117
- Vapor-Pressure Pathways Initiate but Hydrolysis Products Dominate the Aerosol Estimated from Organic Nitrates A. Zare et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00067
- Comprehensive isoprene and terpene gas-phase chemistry improves simulated surface ozone in the southeastern US R. Schwantes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3739-2020
- A large contribution of anthropogenic organo-nitrates to secondary organic aerosol in the Alberta oil sands A. Lee et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12209-2019
- The changing role of organic nitrates in the removal and transport of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> P. Romer Present et al. 10.5194/acp-20-267-2020
- A thermal-dissociation–cavity ring-down spectrometer (TD-CRDS) for the detection of organic nitrates in gas and particle phases N. Keehan et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6255-2020
- Alkyl nitrates in the boreal forest: formation via the NO<sub>3</sub>-, OH- and O<sub>3</sub>-induced oxidation of biogenic volatile organic compounds and ambient lifetimes J. Liebmann et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10391-2019
- Measurement of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and NO<sub><i>y</i></sub> with a thermal dissociation cavity ring-down spectrometer (TD-CRDS): instrument characterisation and first deployment N. Friedrich et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5739-2020
- The Berkeley High Resolution Tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> product J. Laughner et al. 10.5194/essd-10-2069-2018
- Lightning NO<sub>2</sub> simulation over the contiguous US and its effects on satellite NO<sub>2</sub> retrievals Q. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13067-2019
- Chemical composition and hydrolysis of organic nitrate aerosol formed from hydroxyl and nitrate radical oxidation of <i>α</i>-pinene and <i>β</i>-pinene M. Takeuchi & N. Ng 10.5194/acp-19-12749-2019
Latest update: 24 Feb 2021