Investigations of temporal and spatial distribution of precursors SO2 and NO2 vertical columns in the North China Plain using mobile DOAS
Fengcheng Wu et al.
Total article views: 1,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,542 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,527 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,106 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,095 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 432 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Retrieving tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> vertical column densities around the city of Beijing and estimating NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions based on car MAX-DOAS measurements X. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10757-2020
- A study of elevated pollution layer over the North China Plain using aircraft measurements Q. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.07.024
- The high-resolution estimation of sulfur dioxide (SO2) concentration, health effect and monetary costs in Beijing Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125031
- Validation of MAX-DOAS retrievals of aerosol extinction, SO<sub>2</sub>, and NO<sub>2</sub> through comparison with lidar, sun photometer, active DOAS, and aircraft measurements in the Athabasca oil sands region Z. Davis et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1129-2020
- Effects of AIR pollution on cardiopuLmonary disEaSe in urban and peri-urban reSidents in Beijing: protocol for the AIRLESS study Y. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15775-2020
- Study of aerosol characteristics and sources using MAX-DOAS measurement during haze at an urban site in the Fenwei Plain X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.12.015
- The quantification of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and SO<sub>2</sub> point source emission flux errors of mobile differential optical absorption spectroscopy on the basis of the Gaussian dispersion model: a simulation study Y. Huang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6025-2020
- Long-term (2006–2015) variations and relations of multiple atmospheric pollutants based on multi-remote sensing data over the North China Plain Y. Si et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113323
- Fluorescent aerosol observation in the lower atmosphere with an integrated fluorescence-Mie lidar B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.02.019
- Properties of particulate matter and gaseous pollutants in Shandong, China: Daily fluctuation, influencing factors, and spatiotemporal distribution Y. Yao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.026
- NOx Emission Flux Measurements with Multiple Mobile-DOAS Instruments in Beijing Y. Huang et al. 10.3390/rs12162527
- Carbonaceous aerosol emission reduction over Shandong province and the impact of air pollution control as observed from synthetic satellite data R. Kalluri et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117150
- Long-distance mobile MAX-DOAS observations of NO2 and SO2 over the North China Plain and identification of regional transport and power plant emissions W. Tan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105037
- Unexpected quenching effect on new particle formation from the atmospheric reaction of methanol with SO3 L. Liu et al. 10.1073/pnas.1915459116
- The Causes of “Vulnerable Regions” to Air Pollution in Winter in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region: A Topographic–Meteorological Impact Model Based on Adaptive Emission Constraint Technique . Meng et al. 10.3390/atmos10110719
- A proxy for atmospheric daytime gaseous sulfuric acid concentration in urban Beijing Y. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1971-2019
- Comprehensive study of regional haze in the North China Plain with synergistic measurement from multiple mobile vehicle-based lidars and a lidar network L. Lv et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137773
Latest update: 24 Jul 2021