Quantifying uncertainties from mobile-laboratory-derived emissions of well pads using inverse Gaussian methods
Dana R. Caulton et al.
Total article views: 1,891 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,836 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,826 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,205 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,197 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 629 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Methane Mitigation: Methods to Reduce Emissions, on the Path to the Paris Agreement E. Nisbet et al. 10.1029/2019RG000675
- Importance of Superemitter Natural Gas Well Pads in the Marcellus Shale D. Caulton et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b06965
- The evolution of environmental forensics: From laboratory to field analysis V. Spikmans 10.1002/wfs2.1334
- A methane emissions reduction equivalence framework for alternative leak detection and repair programs T. Fox et al. 10.1525/elementa.369
- Open-path cavity ring-down methane sensor for mobile monitoring of natural gas emissions L. Mchale et al. 10.1364/OE.27.020084
- Methane mapping, emission quantification, and attribution in two European cities: Utrecht (NL) and Hamburg (DE) H. Maazallahi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14717-2020
- Variability of Ammonia and Methane Emissions from Animal Feeding Operations in Northeastern Colorado L. Golston et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00301
- Mobile sampling of methane emissions from natural gas well pads in California X. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117930
- Constraining the accuracy of flux estimates using OTM 33A R. Edie et al. 10.5194/amt-13-341-2020
- Gathering Pipeline Methane Emissions in Utica Shale Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and Ground-Based Mobile Sampling H. Li et al. 10.3390/atmos11070716
- Quantification of methane emissions from UK biogas plants S. Bakkaloglu et al. 10.1016/j.wasman.2021.01.011
- Cavity Ring-Down Methane Sensor for Small Unmanned Aerial Systems B. Martinez et al. 10.3390/s20020454
- A review of close-range and screening technologies for mitigating fugitive methane emissions in upstream oil and gas T. Fox et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab0cc3
- Quantifying CH4 concentration spikes above baseline and attributing CH4 sources to hydraulic fracturing activities by continuous monitoring at an off-site tower S. Russell et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117452
- Ethylene Oxide Exposure Attribution and Emissions Quantification Based on Ambient Air Measurements near a Sterilization Facility E. Olaguer et al. 10.3390/ijerph17010042
- Fugitive and vented methane emissions surveying on the Weyburn CO2-EOR field in southeastern Saskatchewan, Canada K. MacKay et al. 10.1016/j.ijggc.2019.05.032
- Evaluating Methods To Estimate Methane Emissions from Oil and Gas Production Facilities Using LES Simulations P. Saide et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b01767
- Methane emissions from conventional and unconventional oil and gas production sites in southeastern Saskatchewan, Canada J. Baillie et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ab01f2
Latest update: 25 Feb 2021