The quasi-liquid layer of ice revisited: the role of temperature gradients and tip chemistry in AFM studies
Julián Gelman Constantin et al.
Total article views: 1,669 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,663 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,106 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,098 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 566 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 565 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Premelting of ice adsorbed on a rock surface V. Esteso et al. 10.1039/C9CP06836H
- Water-solid interfaces probed by high-resolution atomic force microscopy J. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.surfrep.2021.100549
- Icephobic properties of aqueous self-lubricating coatings containing PEG-PDMS copolymers M. Shamshiri et al. 10.1016/j.porgcoat.2021.106466
- Anomalously High Proton Conduction of Interfacial Water V. Artemov et al. 10.1021/acs.jpclett.0c00910
- Soot PCF: pore condensation and freezing framework for soot aggregates C. Marcolli et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7791-2021
- Rounded Layering Transitions on the Surface of Ice P. Llombart et al. 10.1103/PhysRevLett.124.065702
- Investigating ice surfaces formed near the freezing point in the vapor phase via atomic force microscopy Y. Miyato et al. 10.7567/1347-4065/ab203d
- Asymmetric Hydrogen-Bonding Structure at a Water/Ice Interface T. Ishiyama & K. Kitanaka 10.1021/acs.jpcc.0c08173
- Perspective on sum frequency generation spectroscopy of ice surfaces and interfaces S. Yamaguchi et al. 10.1016/j.chemphys.2019.03.005
- Appearance and Disappearance of Quasi-Liquid Layers on Ice Crystals in the Presence of Nitric Acid Gas K. Nagashima et al. 10.3390/cryst10020072
- Environmental chamber with controlled temperature and relative humidity for ice crystallization kinetic measurements by atomic force microscopy M. Gianetti et al. 10.1063/1.5132537
- Atomistic Simulation of Nanoindentation of Ice Ih P. Santos-Flórez et al. 10.1021/acs.jpcc.0c00255
- On Calculating Deposition Coefficients and Aspect-Ratio Evolution in Approximate Models of Ice Crystal Vapor Growth J. Harrington et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-18-0319.1
- HCl Droplets Induced Bunched Steps on Ice Crystal Surfaces under Atmospheric-Concentration HCl Gas K. Nagashima et al. 10.1021/acs.cgd.1c00172
- Potential use of smart coatings for icephobic applications: A review M. Shamshiri et al. 10.1016/j.surfcoat.2021.127656
Latest update: 05 Dec 2021