12 Oct 2018
Research article | 12 Oct 2018
A comparison of plume rise algorithms to stack plume measurements in the Athabasca oil sands
Mark Gordon et al.
Total article views: 2,085 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,121 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,104 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,375 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,360 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 746 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 744 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Vehicle-induced turbulence and atmospheric pollution P. Makar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12291-2021
- A decadal synthesis of atmospheric emissions, ambient air quality, and deposition in the oil sands region E. Horb et al. 10.1002/ieam.4539
- An evaluation of the efficacy of very high resolution air-quality modelling over the Athabasca oil sands region, Alberta, Canada M. Russell et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4393-2019
- Validation of MAX-DOAS retrievals of aerosol extinction, SO<sub>2</sub>, and NO<sub>2</sub> through comparison with lidar, sun photometer, active DOAS, and aircraft measurements in the Athabasca oil sands region Z. Davis et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1129-2020
- Using a modified version of Airpacts model for estimating the damage posed by sulfur dioxide emission from power plants to urban and rural building façades (case study: Shahid Rajaee power plant, Qazvin Province, Iran) E. Mojaver et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-09098-8
- Assessing the impact of shipping emissions on air pollution in the Canadian Arctic and northern regions: current and future modelled scenarios W. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16653-2018
- Advances in science and applications in air pollution monitoring: A case study on oil sands monitoring targeting ecosystem protection S. Altshuler et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1659192
- An evaluation of empirical and statistically based smoke plume injection height parametrisations used within air quality models J. Wilkins et al. 10.1071/WF20140
- HERMESv3, a stand-alone multi-scale atmospheric emission modelling framework – Part 2: The bottom–up module M. Guevara et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-873-2020
- Study of SO Pollution in the Middle East Using MERRA‐2, CAMS Data Assimilation Products, and High‐Resolution WRF‐Chem Simulations A. Ukhov et al. 10.1029/2019JD031993
- Advances in science and applications of air pollution monitoring: A case study on oil sands monitoring targeting ecosystem protection J. Brook et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1607689
- Industrial Plume Properties Retrieved by Optimal Estimation Using Combined Hyperspectral and Sentinel-2 Data G. Calassou et al. 10.3390/rs13101865
- Evaluating the impact of storage-and-release on aircraft-based mass-balance methodology using a regional air-quality model S. Fathi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15461-2021
- Temporal and Spatial Trends of Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds in Air across the Athabasca Oil Sands Region Reflect Inputs from Open Pit Mining and Forest Fires J. Schuster et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00010
- Emissions preparation and analysis for multiscale air quality modeling over the Athabasca Oil Sands Region of Alberta, Canada J. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10459-2018
- Estimates of exceedances of critical loads for acidifying deposition in Alberta and Saskatchewan P. Makar et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9897-2018
- Stable sulfur isotope measurements to trace the fate of SO<sub>2</sub> in the Athabasca oil sands region N. Amiri et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7757-2018
- Impact of Anthropogenic Emission Injection Height Uncertainty on Global Sulfur Dioxide and Aerosol Distribution Y. Yang et al. 10.1029/2018JD030001
- A chemical transport model study of plume-rise and particle size distribution for the Athabasca oil sands A. Akingunola et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8667-2018
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022